Palestinian Authority

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pa-official-jews-have-no-right-to-western-wall/

This will never happen either. For that reason alone E.Jerusalem will ALWAYS be part of the JEWISH STATE!! For those who don’t like it; :321:

Palestinian authority

1200px-Sus_scrofa_avionica.png

Last edited:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/pa-official-jews-have-no-right-to-western-wall/

This will never happen either. For that reason alone E.Jerusalem will ALWAYS be part of the JEWISH STATE!! For those who don’t like it; :321:

“…for that reason alone…”

....We all got our reasons:

In the hands of islamic fanatics (like hamass and fatah <~~~ they’re all terrorists, including that delle banane, abbass) -- Who wants it, “Israel/Jerusalem” to look like this:

islamic guts...........

The western wall and temple mount should be demolished. Problem solved.

Really? THAT is your solution? Just demolish irreplaceable historical and archaeological artifacts? Erase history?
If it ends millenia of the religious madness and bloodshed there that my country keeps getting roped into, abso-fucking-lutely.

"religious madness....."

crunchyoucrunchsaiditcrunchbub.

Really? THAT is your solution? Just demolish irreplaceable historical and archaeological artifacts? Erase history?
If it ends millenia of the religious madness and bloodshed there that my country keeps getting roped into, abso-fucking-lutely.

1. Why do you think destroying monuments will destroy the underlying ideologies?

2. Why do you think erasing people's narratives is a better solution to understanding people's narratives and respecting them?

1. Why do you think destroying monuments will destroy the underlying ideologies?

2. Why do you think erasing people's narratives is a better solution to understanding people's narratives and respecting them?
Fuck their narratives. Murdering each other over fictions written thousands of years ago. When 2 kids fight over a toy, taking it away solves the problem. If they can share nicely, then by all means I’ll go ahead and understand and respect them.

Last edited:

Fuck their narratives. Murdering each other over fictions written thousands of years ago. When 2 kids fight over a toy, taking it away solves the problem. If they can share nicely, then by all means I’ll go ahead and understand and respect them.

You know they aren't murdering each other over fiction written thousands of years ago, right?

They are struggling to be heard and respected and acknowledged.

You know they aren't murdering each other over fiction written thousands of years ago, right?

They are struggling to be heard and respected and acknowledged.
Pretty sure that argument’s been made at least a few times over the last few blood soaked millenia.

Forum List

Back