Palestinian Authority Bans LGBT Activities In West Bank

Lalalalalala!

lalala.jpg

Not surprising. Muslim dominated nations tend to treat their gay citizens like absolute shit, if they are kind enough to let them live that is.

There is one major flaw in the identity politics game ... inevitably, the interests of one identity will come in conflict with the interests of another.

When that happens, one of the identities will have to be sold down the river.

Shows the Left will toss the homos under the bus at the first opportunity.

I dunno...

They get a lot of money from deviant queer billionaires.

They just like to use the mooselimbs for votes. In the end, they don't want their minions to be zealots to any other entity, the nanny state is the highest power in whatever orifice functions as a bed wetter's "mind".

I'm sure they're not looking forward to what the mooselimbs are going to start doing to some of the freaks once they've decided they have enough political power without the communists. The way I see it, the minions of muhamhead will be the ones who are driving the bus. (Full of explosives into the DNC rhetorically speaking that is... sorta)

I guess Democrats wanted to go and join in on the anti homo hate fest.

Palestinian Authority bans LGBT activities in West Bank

I'm guessing that most liberals have not heard about this because liberal news outlets probably won't cover it. If they do and enough folks on the far left hear about, the Palestinian Authority is going to come under some fierce pressure to change their stance.

Of course, Israel is rather liberal when it comes to LGBT rights, but you'd never know that to listen to AOC, Tlaib, etc.

I support gay rights.

I oppose every ideology that discriminates against gays.

As I do not live in or visit israel of palestine and can only read what others print about them my take is;

I support israel as a nation because I believe we can count on them thanking us for our money by siding with us on military issues.

But that doesn't mean that all of their policies are good or moral

additionally, if I oppose muslims for being anti-gay then I must also oppose christians for the same reason.

I support gay rights.

I oppose every ideology that discriminates against gays.

As I do not live in or visit israel of palestine and can only read what others print about them my take is;

I support israel as a nation because I believe we can count on them thanking us for our money by siding with us on military issues.

But that doesn't mean that all of their policies are good or moral

additionally, if I oppose muslims for being anti-gay then I must also oppose christians for the same reason.
This ban by the PA is probably the first time I have agreed with them. They recognize that LGBT is unnatural, unhealthy and unholy.

In Islam homosexuality is punishable by death. No surprise. So is apostasy. My recommendation = be straight and don’t leave the religion.

Forum List

Back