Palestinian Archbishop Fired by Greek Orthodox Christians

You realize that the Palestinian Archbishop is a Christian? Did you think that a muslim was the archbishop of a Christian church?

I tell you, I gave the moron a chance to shut up about his lack of understanding on another thread, but he even started a thread to demonstrate what a moron he is. Unbelievable. Can't figure out that Archbishop is not a Muslim title.

You realize that the Palestinian Archbishop is a Christian? Did you think that a muslim was the archbishop of a Christian church?

It shows that he was supporting and endorsing arab muslim terrorism and was still following the Christian churches cannon's regarding the Jews. Ask monte what he was taught by the nuns, priests and imams in regards to the Jews, and it will explain why nazi's were supported by the popes and Catholics in the 1930's-1940's

I tell you, I gave the moron a chance to shut up about his lack of understanding on another thread, but he even started a thread to demonstrate what a moron he is. Unbelievable. Can't figure out that Archbishop is not a Muslim title.

Niether is Labour councillor or Lord of the realm, yet we see them taking up such posts. Should we be helping them stick to their own rules by banning them from any practise that would infringe islam ?

Forum List

Back