Palestine United Nations Statehood Bid Supported By China

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA

r-WU-SIKE-MAHMOUD-ABBAS-large570.jpg

BEIJING -- China says it supports a Palestinian plan to seek full membership in the United Nations next month.

Negotiations with Israel on the terms of Palestinian statehood have been frozen since 2008. As an alternative, the Palestinians have decided to seek U.N. recognition of an independent "Palestine" in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem, the areas Israel captured in the 1967 Mideast war.

China's Foreign Ministry said in a statement Thursday that Wu Sike, its special envoy on the Middle East, told Palestinian leaders in a meeting in Ramallah that Beijing and the Chinese people have always supported the Palestinian cause.

On the Palestinians' bid for statehood, the statement said Wu expressed understanding, respect and support.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The US will block any Fakestinian state in the UN Security Council. They'll have to go on doing what they do best: Exist on international welfare as professional refugees :lol:

The US will block any Fakestinian state in the UN Security Council. They'll have to go on doing what they do best: Exist on international welfare as professional refugees :lol:

Palestine wants their own country within the 1967 borders right?

The US will block any Palestinian state in the UN Security Council. They'll have to go on doing what they do best: Exist on international welfare as professional refugees :lol:

They learnt that from the izzies:lol:

I currently reside on the costa del sol, we are having an influx of jews looking for a safe haven before the truth about the mossad involvement in the 911 and anthrax terrorist attacks becomes known

I currently reside on the costa del sol, we are having an influx of jews looking for a safe haven before the truth about the mossad involvement in the 911 and anthrax terrorist attacks becomes known

Muchacho, shouldn't you be looking for a "yob" and lift your bankrupt POS Spain out of bankruptcy, instead of posting on the internet? FT.com / Europe -

Pobrecito :lol:

shouldn't you be looking for a new country to infest?

bin Laden was in Mossad, muchacho? No wonder your Spain is a bankrupt, backward shithole. :lol:

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

The US will block any Palestinian state in the UN Security Council. They'll have to go on doing what they do best: Exist on international welfare as professional refugees :lol:

They learnt that from the izzies:lol:

Israel isn't bankrupt like your spain, muchacho. Israel actually produces things unlike spain which only makes olive oil Pobrecito :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rA_uIYQgF0]Spain in Crisis - A Country on the Brink of Bankruptcy | Made in Germany - YouTube[/ame]

BEIJING -- China says it supports a Palestinian plan to seek full membership in the United Nations next month.

Negotiations with Israel on the terms of Palestinian statehood have been frozen since 2008. As an alternative, the Palestinians have decided to seek U.N. recognition of an independent "Palestine" in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem, the areas Israel captured in the 1967 Mideast war.

China's Foreign Ministry said in a statement Thursday that Wu Sike, its special envoy on the Middle East, told Palestinian leaders in a meeting in Ramallah that Beijing and the Chinese people have always supported the Palestinian cause.

On the Palestinians' bid for statehood, the statement said Wu expressed understanding, respect and support.

of course, anything thing they can do to throw a monkey wrench into the works, they will.

the Palestinians have decided to seek...

I like the way the media calls ex president Abbas, who has no public support, "the Palestinians."

the Palestinians have decided to seek...

I like the way the media calls ex president Abbas, who has no public support, "the Palestinians."

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol: :clap2:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]

You keep posting this video, (badly Translated by Nathan Livni of Austin Texas)
Yet in his own words, Azmi says he IS Palestinian
Why Israel is after me. By Azmi Bishara
I AM A PALESTINIAN from Nazareth, a citizen of Israel and was, until last month, a member of the Israeli parliament.

But now, in an ironic twist reminiscent of France's Dreyfus affair — in which a French Jew was accused of disloyalty to the state — the government of Israel is accusing me of aiding the enemy during Israel's failed war against Lebanon in July.

Israeli police apparently suspect me of passing information to a foreign agent and of receiving money in return. Under Israeli law, anyone — a journalist or a personal friend — can be defined as a "foreign agent" by the Israeli security apparatus. Such charges can lead to life imprisonment or even the death penalty.

The allegations are ridiculous. Needless to say, Hezbollah — Israel's enemy in Lebanon — has independently gathered more security information about Israel than any Arab Knesset member could possibly provide. What's more, unlike those in Israel's parliament who have been involved in acts of violence, I have never used violence or participated in wars. My instruments of persuasion, in contrast, are simply words in books, articles and speeches.

These trumped-up charges, which I firmly reject and deny, are only the latest in a series of attempts to silence me and others involved in the struggle of the Palestinian Arab citizens of Israel to live in a state of all its citizens, not one that grants rights and privileges to Jews that it denies to non-Jews.

When Israel was established in 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinians were expelled or fled in fear. My family was among the minority that escaped that fate, remaining instead on the land where we had long lived. The Israeli state, established exclusively for Jews, embarked immediately on transforming us into foreigners in our own country.
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-bishara3may03,0,5123721.story

Last edited:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol: :clap2:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Owned. :lol:

LOL, having been expelled from Israel for corruption and treason and now living in Qatar, Bishara turns anti-Israel and becomes a Palestinian. :clap2:

Muchacho, you're not the brightest bulb in the bunch, but, you already proved that with your idiotic claim the Israelis were behind 9/11 :lol: http://www.usmessageboard.com/4053557-post6.html

But, when an Israeli citizen, Bishara conceded Palestinians were bogus...
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back