Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is different than what I have read elsewhere.

My concern is that Israel regularly violates ceasefires.

Also:

Israel bombs civilian homes killing women and children. Israel has done this many times. I can't think of another country that does this.
Got a link ?
Remember These Children 2014 Memorial

Not for that. You posted "That is different than what I have read elsewhere".

So, where did you read this? Link ?

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ toastman, P F Tinmore, et al,

There is actually no law pertaining to "cease-fires."

Customarily, agreements are generally honored in cases existing international lines of demarcation, armistice lines, international boundaries, territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers borders.

What you have most often seen between the Israelis and the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) special regimes. They are special because it is an agreement between a legitimate State Government (Israel) and a known criminal- terrorist activity (Palestinian Islamic Jihad).

Also:

Israel bombs civilian homes killing women and children. Israel has done this many times. I can't think of another country that does this.
Got a link ?
(COMMENT)

Israel and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad reached a cease-fire agreement. However, contracts and agreements in which a party to the agreement is also a designated terrorist activity.

YOU don't have to worry about breaking a ceasefire with a Criminal/Terrorist activity that holds peace hostage.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ toastman, P F Tinmore, et al,

There is actually no law pertaining to "cease-fires."

Customarily, agreements are generally honored in cases existing international lines of demarcation, armistice lines, international boundaries, territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers borders.

What you have most often seen between the Israelis and the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) special regimes. They are special because it is an agreement between a legitimate State Government (Israel) and a known criminal- terrorist activity (Palestinian Islamic Jihad).

Also:

Got a link ?
(COMMENT)

Israel and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad reached a cease-fire agreement. However, contracts and agreements in which a party to the agreement is also a designated terrorist activity.

YOU don't have to worry about breaking a ceasefire with a Criminal/Terrorist activity that holds peace hostage.

Most Respectfully,
R
Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda crap?

Why would Israel agree to ceasefires only to violate them? Oh, that's right, it is Israel. Israel has no honor.

Palestinians: If Israel left the West Bank and Gaza, would there be peace with Israel?

79683975_2816396898587027_1902345408873496576_n.jpg

Turkey foreign ministry rebuts Israeli claims over Hamas

ANKARA, (PIC)

The Turkish Foreign Ministry on Thursday refuted Israeli allegations saying its territory was used for acts against Israel or any other country, stressing that the Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas, is not a terror group.

"The majority of the international community considers Hamas not as a terrorist organization but as a political reality which has won the elections in Gaza in 2006," the ministry said on Twitter.

It went on saying that the UN General Assembly had rejected calling Palestine's Hamas as a terrorist organization in 2018 and various countries has friendly ties with Hamas at different levels.

Read more at
Turkey foreign ministry rebuts Israeli claims over Hamas
@Copyright The Palestinian Information Center

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You have a lot of nerve to suggest that Israel is without honor, but that the Hostile Arab Palestinians is honorable.

(COMMENT)

Hmmm, IF you mean, do I call it for what it is? (RHETORICAL) THEN, maybe the certain Israelis and I think along similar lines. I support events that unfold → as I see and understand them in the greater context of the practical world.

I do not pretend to know who agreed to what in the crafting of the ceasefire. So you have me at a disadvantage.

But it is seldom that a ceasefire covers the escape and evasion of criminals and conspirators seeking to use the ceasefire as a shield form neutralization and/or prosecution. Baha Abu al-Ata, was the leader of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) (a non-governmental) terrorism organization listed (in the Official Journal of the EU) by the European Union (EU) (currently 27 excluding the UK).

By International Convention (Article 4b) included in the Human Rights Law, each State Party (to the convention)(including Israel) shall adopt such measures as may be necessary to make those offenses punishable by appropriate penalties which take into account the grave nature of those offenses. AND Israel should take such measures [Article 6(1a)] as may be necessary to establish its jurisdiction over the offenses when committed in the territory of the Jewish State.

✪→ WHAT clause, in the Ceasefire, shields the PIJ (which is an radical Islamist terrorist group with Iran) from being a major contributor, from the detection, exploitation and neutralization by the Jewish State?

✪→ The stated policy of the PIJ is to eventually assume the entirety of the land between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River—including Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip, and consolidate it under one Islamic State Government under Sharia (Islamic law).

✪→ This is a critical concept in the The group’s ideology is made clear in its “Manifesto of the Islamic Jihad in Palestine.” Much like the Charter of the Palestinian Liberation Organization or the Covent of HAMAS, the PIJ mantra is: “the Jihad solution and the martyrdom style as the only choice for liberation” and rejects “any peaceful solution to the Palestinian cause.”​

Why would Israel agree to ceasefires only to violate them? Oh, that's right, it is Israel. Israel has no honor.
(COMMENT)

Do the ceasefires include the criminal organization and terrorist group, known as the PIJ, as a party to the ceasefire?

This is called achieving a "Military Advantage." "Jihad is the only way," a page from the PIJ playbook. The PIJ does not any value in attempting to settlement through the effort of "peaceful means." The PIJ represents an actual and active threat to the peace and security of the Jewish State.

ANY DAY IS A GOOD DAY TO KILL A TERRORIST...

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You have a lot of nerve to suggest that Israel is without honor, but that the Hostile Arab Palestinians is honorable.

(COMMENT)

Hmmm, IF you mean, do I call it for what it is? (RHETORICAL) THEN, maybe the certain Israelis and I think along similar lines. I support events that unfold → as I see and understand them in the greater context of the practical world.

I do not pretend to know who agreed to what in the crafting of the ceasefire. So you have me at a disadvantage.

But it is seldom that a ceasefire covers the escape and evasion of criminals and conspirators seeking to use the ceasefire as a shield form neutralization and/or prosecution. Baha Abu al-Ata, was the leader of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) (a non-governmental) terrorism organization listed (in the Official Journal of the EU) by the European Union (EU) (currently 27 excluding the UK).

By International Convention (Article 4b) included in the Human Rights Law, each State Party (to the convention)(including Israel) shall adopt such measures as may be necessary to make those offenses punishable by appropriate penalties which take into account the grave nature of those offenses. AND Israel should take such measures [Article 6(1a)] as may be necessary to establish its jurisdiction over the offenses when committed in the territory of the Jewish State.

✪→ WHAT clause, in the Ceasefire, shields the PIJ (which is an radical Islamist terrorist group with Iran) from being a major contributor, from the detection, exploitation and neutralization by the Jewish State?

✪→ The stated policy of the PIJ is to eventually assume the entirety of the land between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River—including Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip, and consolidate it under one Islamic State Government under Sharia (Islamic law).

✪→ This is a critical concept in the The group’s ideology is made clear in its “Manifesto of the Islamic Jihad in Palestine.” Much like the Charter of the Palestinian Liberation Organization or the Covent of HAMAS, the PIJ mantra is: “the Jihad solution and the martyrdom style as the only choice for liberation” and rejects “any peaceful solution to the Palestinian cause.”​

(COMMENT)

Do the ceasefires include the criminal organization and terrorist group as a party to the ceasefire?

This is called achieving a "Military Advantage." "Jihad is the only way," a page from the PIJ playbook. The PIJ does not any value in attempting to settlement through the effort of "peaceful means." The PIJ represents an actual and active threat to the peace and security of the Jewish State.

ANY DAY IS A GOOD DAY TO KILL A TERRORIST...

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh my, so much juvenile name calling.

Israeli occupation forces kidnapped Shatha Hasan, a Birzeit University student, from her home in Ramallah at dawn today.

78859377_2810098055883578_1931411612934078464_n.jpg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yeah, when you get more substantial information (basic interrogatives) please get back with us.

The Israelis do not just initiate "kidnap operations" without cause - and - certainly don't apprehend people without some reason.

Israeli occupation forces kidnapped Shatha Hasan, a Birzeit University student, from her home in Ramallah at dawn today.
(COMMENT)

◈ It could be that an unnamed controlled "informat" led to information promting to the arrest and detention of Shatha Hasan.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan is a "control asset" or "confidential police informant" and needed to be picked-up for safety reasons because she was compromised.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan was a material witnesses whose evidence is likely to be sufficiently important to lead to the arrest and conviction of some other serious criminal.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan was implicated in something serious and became somehow connected or entangled to events more serious.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan was being recruited by some netharious entity and need to be extracted from harm.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan was being recruited by one of the police, security, or intelligence activities and the arrest and apprehension was needed to establish her bonafide.​

Here are a half dozen "other" reasons why Shatha Hasan was given such attention, other than the sinister purposes you are implying. Get back to us when you have something more concrete.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yeah, when you get more substantial information (basic interrogatives) please get back with us.

The Israelis do not just initiate "kidnap operations" without cause - and - certainly don't apprehend people without some reason.

(COMMENT)

◈ It could be that an unnamed controlled "informat" led to information promting to the arrest and detention of Shatha Hasan.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan is a "control asset" or "confidential police informant" and needed to be picked-up for safety reasons because she was compromised.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan was a material witnesses whose evidence is likely to be sufficiently important to lead to the arrest and conviction of some other serious criminal.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan was implicated in something serious and became somehow connected or entangled to events more serious.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan was being recruited by some netharious entity and need to be extracted from harm.

◈ It could be that Shatha Hasan was being recruited by one of the police, security, or intelligence activities and the arrest and apprehension was needed to establish her bonafide.​

Here are a half dozen "other" reasons why Shatha Hasan was given such attention, other than the sinister purposes you are implying. Get back to us when you have something more concrete.

Most Respectfully,
R
Meanwhile, Shatha Hasan, a student at Birzeit University and the president of the student council, was also arrested last week at her family home in Ramallah. Hasan’s detention has been extended until next Tuesday, 24 December.

JFJFP

Meanwhile, an Israeli court has transferred Shatha Hasan, a 20-year-old Birzeit University student, arrested earlier this week, to administrative detention for three months.

Administrative detention is an Israeli policy that allows the army to withhold Palestinians in custody without charge or trial for different periods of time on the basis of secret information that prisoners or their lawyers are not allowed to get a hold of.

Israel arrests 5 Palestinians in West Bank - Xinhua | English.news.cn

"without charge or trial" means no crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back