Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

It depends on what you mean by "fight."

Do you mean that the Palestinians cannot fight for their rights?
(COMMENT)

IF you claim to follow under International Law → THEN the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) must (at a minimum but not limited to) adhere to these criteria.

The prohibition against actions which are solely intended to harm the Occupying Power.
Israeli citizens must not be subject to direct attack.
The prohibition of indiscriminate attacks contained in Additional Protocols I and II.
The prohibition of against “acts or the use of threats of violence → the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population.”
The prohibition against locating HoAP activities within or near densely populated areas.
The prohibition against allowing civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of HoAP activities.
The prohibition against “utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas or HoAP activities immune from military operations.”
The prohibition of against acts of espionage, or serious acts of sabotage against the Israeli installations of the Occupying Power.​

It is NOT the case that there is a blanket International Law prohibiting the HoAP from fighting for "rights;" but rather that the HoAP are prohibited from taking certain actions, the commission of which are punishable under law.

It is NOT the case that there is a blanket International Law prohibiting the HoAP from fighting for "rights;" but rather that the HoAP are prohibited from the commission of certain Criminal Acts directed against Israel with the intention of → or calculated to → cause death or serious bodily injury to the Israeli civilian population (and other non-participation persons), the purpose of such act, by its nature or context, is to intimidate a Israeli population and to compel the government to do (or to abstain from doing) some act that furthers the criminal objective.

It is NOT the case that there is a blanket International Law prohibiting the HoAP from fighting for "rights;" but rather that the HoAP are prohibited from the intentional use of explosive or incendiary weapon or device that are designed, or have the capability, to cause death, serious bodily injury or substantial material damage.

IF the HoAP can achieve their objective without violating any of the Internationally adopted legal restraints, THEN let it be done. Understanding of course that I cannot reproduce every single law or prohibition here that is contained in the International Law library. I've just highlighted a few which the HoAP most often run afoul.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

IF you claim to follow under International Law → THEN the Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) must (at a minimum but not limited to) adhere to these criteria.

The prohibition against actions which are solely intended to harm the Occupying Power.
The prohibition of indiscriminate attacks contained in Additional Protocols I and II.
The prohibition of against “acts or the use of threats of violence → the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population.”
The prohibition against locating HoAP activities within or near densely populated areas.
The prohibition against allowing civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of HoAP activities.
The prohibition against “utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas or HoAP activities immune from military operations.”
The prohibition of against acts of espionage, or serious acts of sabotage against the Israeli installations of the Occupying Power.​

It is NOT the case that there is a blanket International Law prohibiting the HoAP from fighting for "rights;" but rather that the HoAP are prohibited from taking certain actions, the commission of which are punishable under law.

It is NOT the case that there is a blanket International Law prohibiting the HoAP from fighting for "rights;" but rather that the HoAP are prohibited from the commission of certain Criminal Acts directed against Israel with the intention of → or calculated to → cause death or serious bodily injury to the Israeli civilian population (and other non-participation persons), the purpose of such act, by its nature or context, is to intimidate a Israeli population and to compel the government to do (or to abstain from doing) some act that furthers the criminal objective.

It is NOT the case that there is a blanket International Law prohibiting the HoAP from fighting for "rights;" but rather that the HoAP are prohibited from the intentional use of explosive or incendiary weapon or device that are designed, or have the capability, to cause death, serious bodily injury or substantial material damage.

IF the HoAP can achieve their objective without violating any of the Internationally adopted legal restraints, THEN let it be done. Understanding of course that I cannot reproduce every single law or prohibition here that is contained in the International Law library. I've just highlighted a few which the HoAP most often run afoul.

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel is a law free zone. It is the wild west of the Middle East. Israel's violation of international law vastly outnumber those of the Palestinians. I never hear you comment on that.

You are just one sided.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel is a law free zone. It is the wild west of the Middle East. Israel's violation of international law vastly outnumber those of the Palestinians. I never hear you comment on that.

You are just one sided.

And you’re not ?

Al-Awda kicks off its Annual Rally to Support Palestine and Protest AIPAC on the evening of Donald Trump’s impeachment! See you on March 1st, 2020 in front of the White House

79658287_442841203062217_2855219147992727552_n.jpg

Pull out your $50 bill (American currency) and tell me why the map of #Palestine is on the right side of the note with the key that Palestinians symbolize for the Right of Return right below it. Is this a code or what? Has anyone else noticed this? Very strange discovery.

79388054_442105576469113_2408211437294977024_n.jpg

The Palestinians failed at destroying Israel with conventional warfare. They failed with terrorism. They failed with BDS. And they will fail with any other method they use to try and destroy Israel.

‘They Killed My Parents on My Birthday’: Daughter of Assassinated Palestinian Leader Speaks Out (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

Gaza-Layan.jpg

The most recent Israeli aggression on the besieged Gaza Strip began on November 12, when the Israeli government broke the ceasefire by assassinating senior Islamic Jihad commander Bahaa Abu al-Ata and his wife Asma Mohammed as they slept in their home.

Since then, I interviewed many Palestinians who had family members killed or injured in the Israeli attack. They spoke with deep pain and sorrow.

"They Killed My Parents on My Birthday": Daughter of Assassinated Palestinian Leader Speaks Out (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

‘They Killed My Parents on My Birthday’: Daughter of Assassinated Palestinian Leader Speaks Out (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

Gaza-Layan.jpg

The most recent Israeli aggression on the besieged Gaza Strip began on November 12, when the Israeli government broke the ceasefire by assassinating senior Islamic Jihad commander Bahaa Abu al-Ata and his wife Asma Mohammed as they slept in their home.

Since then, I interviewed many Palestinians who had family members killed or injured in the Israeli attack. They spoke with deep pain and sorrow.

"They Killed My Parents on My Birthday": Daughter of Assassinated Palestinian Leader Speaks Out (PHOTOS & VIDEO)
On, no, not on her birthday. Israel should have waited until the next day before neutralizing this terrorist scum.

Poetry as Resistance: Islamic University Gaza’s Poetry Festival Five Years After Being Leveled by Israeli Bombs

IUG.jpg

During the 2014 shelling, IUG, where Alareer has taught world literature and creative writing, was hit by several Israeli missiles. As he recalls, not only did buildings suffer damage, but because books, as well as other commodities, became scarce because of the consequent Israeli blockade. For Alareer, the challenge was to teach with very few resources while holding fast to IUG’s mission of promoting “open-mindedness, dialogues, and respect to all cultures and religions.”

Poetry as Resistance: Islamic University Gaza’s Poetry Festival Five Years After Being Leveled by Israeli Bombs

Gaza-Layan.jpg

On, no, not on her birthday. Israel should have waited until the next day before neutralizing this terrorist scum.
Israel breaks the ceasefire and you cheer. Israel commits war crime and you cheer.

Keep posting. Let people know who you are.

Occupation forces break into the house of Haji Mohamed Ibrahim near the military tower and arrest his grandson Ahmed Ibrahim Tamimi 13 years old

79454970_10156322643631371_3106875854689402880_n.jpg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, you are such the drama queen.

Israel breaks the ceasefire and you cheer. Israel commits a war crime and you cheer.

(COMMENT)

If any of us "(You) cheer," → it is because another "actual and demonstrated threat" has been eliminated. It is one more threat (not a potential threat, but a proven deadly threat) has been removed from the field. It is because there is one less Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) hat could kill us.

As far as the "breaking the cease-fire" goes → anywhere the "senior Islamic Jihad commander Bahaa Abu al-Ata" is physically standing, that space becomes a legitimate military (hostile command and control) target. And the rules of International Law apply.

(Customary and IHL) Rule 23. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas; "but in no event may civilians be used to shield military objectives (in this case, the "senior Islamic Jihad commander Bahaa Abu al-Ata").

(Customary and IHL) Rule 24. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, remove civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of military objectives.​

The require is clear. You either keep the high valued target away - or - you remove the civilians away from the high valued target. You cannot use the "status of father and parent" to shield the value of the target.

It is not a war crime of any sort, as long as the target has a direct military value established.

(OBSERVATION)

Such allegations of "war crime" become diminished on face value when, after so many times, this tactic is used over and over again.

Since the HoAP has established that in their mind, indiscriminate fires and direct targeting of civilians is an established policy of the HoAP, I hardly find it credible that the "war Crimes Complaint" is anything other than frivolous.

Most Respectfully,
R

Gaza-Layan.jpg

Israel breaks the ceasefire and you cheer. Israel commits war crime and you cheer.

lol The war crimes are being committed by the Palestinians, thousands and thousands of them, every rocket fired into Israel is a war crime, every payment to a Palestinians terrorist for killing a Jew is a war crime. For at least 100 years Palestinians have done nothing but commit war crimes against Jews. It is ridiculous to have a ceasefire with a gang of terrorists like Hamas. Not only are they wholly committed to killing Jews but they are torturing the people of Gaza. You support the conflict that gets Palestinians killed and keeps them impoverished and then you pretend to care about them. You are their worst enemy.

Gaza-Layan.jpg

Uhhh Tinmore, Palestinians are the ones who cheer and hand out candy whenever an Israeli is murdered.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, you are such the drama queen.

Israel breaks the ceasefire and you cheer. Israel commits a war crime and you cheer.

(COMMENT)

If any of us "(You) cheer," → it is because another "actual and demonstrated threat" has been eliminated. It is one more threat (not a potential threat, but a proven deadly threat) has been removed from the field. It is because there is one less Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) hat could kill us.

As far as the "breaking the cease-fire" goes → anywhere the "senior Islamic Jihad commander Bahaa Abu al-Ata" is physically standing, that space becomes a legitimate military (hostile command and control) target. And the rules of International Law apply.

(Customary and IHL) Rule 23. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas; "but in no event may civilians be used to shield military objectives (in this case, the "senior Islamic Jihad commander Bahaa Abu al-Ata").

(Customary and IHL) Rule 24. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, remove civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of military objectives.​

The require is clear. You either keep the high valued target away - or - you remove the civilians away from the high valued target. You cannot use the "status of father and parent" to shield the value of the target.

It is not a war crime of any sort, as long as the target has a direct military value established.

(OBSERVATION)

Such allegations of "war crime" become diminished on face value when, after so many times, this tactic is used over and over again.

Since the HoAP has established that in their mind, indiscriminate fires and direct targeting of civilians is an established policy of the HoAP, I hardly find it credible that the "war Crimes Complaint" is anything other than frivolous.

Most Respectfully,
R
Civilians can only be considered combatants when they are actively engaged in armed conflict. Sleeping at home with the wife and kids does not make them human shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back