Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli occupation forces arrest the Palestinian mother and teacher Hanadi Al Halawani after raiding her home in the occupied Jerusalem

61344780_2631279353765450_3561629444416208896_n.jpg

YAWN....,, The area that was officially recognized by the “ International Community “ as part of Jordan until 1967
The annexation of the West Bank by Jordan was not internationally recognized.

Sorry, but it was. It was never referred to as “ occupation “ Please tell us how Jordan successfully deprived the Israelis of their Holy Sites with the International Community’s blessing

Israeli occupation forces arrest the Palestinian mother and teacher Hanadi Al Halawani after raiding her home in the occupied Jerusalem

YAWN....,, The area that was officially recognized by the “ International Community “ as part of Jordan until 1967

Jordanian annexation of the West Bank - Wikipedia

They formally annexed it. Now tell us why Israel was denied access to their Holy Sites contrary to " International Law" and why this was accepted by the " International Community"

They formally annexed it. Now tell us why Israel was denied access to their Holy Sites contrary to " International Law" and why this was accepted by the " International Community"
That is a question for Jordan.

That is a question for Jordan.

Deflection. The Israelis being denied will never happen again
Please tell us why the PLO states Israel has no rights to the Western Wall ? That will never happen again and you will not respond to it

Last edited:

Seriously? "...not posing harm to any Israeli civilians, to any Israeli military installations, or to any Israeli soldiers..."

Resorting to outright lies now.

Have a question; What’s the difference between “ armistice lines” and borders? Why weren’t

they considered legal borders prior to 1967 and what makes them “ legal “ now?

The 1949 Armistice Agreements were clear (at Arab insistence) that they were not creating permanent borders.

Got my answer; The Arabs didn't declare the 67 Borders permanent. To all the Pro Palestinian Kool Aid drinkers, feel free to disagree

Last edited:

Seriously? "...not posing harm to any Israeli civilians, to any Israeli military installations, or to any Israeli soldiers..."

Have a question; What’s the difference between “ armistice lines” and borders? Why weren’t

The 1949 Armistice Agreements were clear (at Arab insistence) that they were not creating permanent borders.

Got my answer; The Arabs didn't declare the 67 Borders permanent. To all the Pro Palestinian Kool Aid drinkers, feel free to disagree

Indeed, a lot of people are confused. They have never been borders.

I have read the documents. Few have.

Translation; Then Israel doesn’t have to accept the “ 67 Borders” that never existed in the first place. Thank you for that clarification

Translation; Then Israel doesn’t have to accept the “ 67 Borders” that never existed in the first place. Thank you for that clarification

The lines around the West Bank and Gaza are not borders. Since they are not borders, it is the same country on both sides.

They have never been borders.

If that why the "Palestinians" keep losing more and more land?

Pretty soon you'll be another Liechtenstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back