"Palestine" to Deny Citizenship to 45% of its Pal Residents

The Palestinians had nothing to do with that. Why should it be mentioned.
Tinmore, are you trying to imply Palestinians are innocent, misunderstood, mistreated and maligned people who have nothing in common with Arabs?

The Palestinians have nothing to do with other countries. Why do people keep bringing them up?
Well, pardon me,Sherlock, but I thought this thread was about Palestine/Israel and the parley they're involved in. Which, by the way, is in it's 60th year. How's that for pig headed stubborness on the part of the Palis?

Thanks I will. To show how fucked up you are. You really have nothing but this wimpy moron who likes to play a tough guy persona.
I told you where you could find me if you want to continue this discussion face-to-face.

It's not my fault you're too pussy to show up, junior.

Tinmore, are you trying to imply Palestinians are innocent, misunderstood, mistreated and maligned people who have nothing in common with Arabs?

The Palestinians have nothing to do with other countries. Why do people keep bringing them up?
Well, pardon me,Sherlock, but I thought this thread was about Palestine/Israel and the parley they're involved in. Which, by the way, is in it's 60th year. How's that for pig headed stubborness on the part of the Palis?

Damn Palestinians. Over 60 years of being attacked by Israel and they refuse to surrender.

How are you holding up on your disposable diapers?

i dunno there, boss. maybe it is de rigeur for this board to not post the source and author...or to link two different articles so that they appear as one, but to me, it seems pretty deceptive and shifty. i hope to god you are a gentile, because we have too many posters in this forum reinforcing unfair, negative stereotypes of jews.

i think it may be appropriate at this time to also caution pro-israel gentile posters to be aware of this. is it fair...definitely not. is it real...well, that's just the way it is.

also, and from the the daily star article in your post, that you quoted..."Neither this definitional status nor U.N. statehood, Abdullah says, would affect the eventual return of refugees to Palestine. "How the issue of the right of return will be solved I don’t know, it’s too early [to say], but it is a sacred right that has to be dealt with and solved [with] the acceptance of all." He says statehood "will never affect the right of return for Palestinian refugees."
all he is really saying is that there is a process...sheesh. ya don't think israeli officials are going to pitch one major bitch if the 5,000,000 refugees of their own making rush into the west bank.

my compliments though. it is nice to finally see a zionist concerned about the welfare of the refugees. good on you. i think a solution to their plight, and an obvious problem for all parties, is to have the various western powers involved absorb them into their countries, with israel paying reparations similar to the way the vuctims of the holocaust were paid...well, without a middle man like the bank leuim involved. hell, i bet even the USA could absorb most of them.

somehow though, i got a feelin' your gonna squeal like a poked pig over that idea.

Te underlined part is a hyper-link to the source material, genius

Or are you too busy spewing nonsense to actually check?

look, MADAM. i really do not know what your major malfunction is but you really may want to check your fire next time and think before you go shooting your mouth off.

now, as to "Te underlined part is a hyper-link to the source material, genius" i am well aware that there were hyper-links. i am also aware that a lot of people do not click hyper-links, one of them seemingly being you. that was what my post was about, and something you were apparently unaware of, given your referral to them in the singular. the first two paragraphs of the hyper-linked material were from what appears to be a legitimate newspaper, albeit small and with a target audience. the third paragraph, however, was from an entirely different source, a right wing propaganda rag. the lack of spacing beteen the first two paragraphs and the third paragraph was deliberately deceptive at best, and at worst, a violation of the very same copyright laws that you, in the past, have expressed your concern about in a rather haughty manner.

now, some people may feel threatened or intimidated by what you imagine is your bully pulpit but i am not one of those inclined to cower at your abuse of whatever power or position you might imagine you have. nor am i one to tolerate without comment your foul moods.it would probably be wise on your part to clean up your act immediately.

now, if you will excuse me, i have other things to do. i will forego the obligatory tit for tat rebuke of calling you genius because i do not think you are one and if i actually cared to insult you, i would have at least shown the initiative to to come up with something a little less pedestrian "genius."

now waddle your way out of here and try not to cross my path again. oh, and check with your legal team about copyright violations when you get to where you are going, why don't you. you are in dire need, BIG TIME, of a refresher course.

thank you for your time and concern.

Frankly PatCat, for one who pretends to be concerned about the plight of those poor, poor put-upon "Palestinians," you sure come up lame when faced with the reality of their true agenda. The exclusion of 56% of current residents of what may someday constitute a "Palestinian" state from citizenship (not to mention the 1.6 million "Palestinians" inside Israel) is their way of creating a two-tiered class of citizens ... first on board get all the benefits. Your desire to deflect this conversation into an "Israel's lack of integrity" one proves not "Israel's lack of integrity" but rather your own and your fraudulent "concern" for those hapless "Palestinians."

"But the state Abdullah foresees would deny equal participation, and hence fair representation at the United Nations and other international bodies, not only to the 5.3 million refugees living outside historic Palestine, as Goodwin-Gill warned, but also to nearly two million inside the 1967 territories. These comprise 45% of the West Bank’s Palestinian population and a whopping 67% of the Gaza Strip’s, excluding a total of 56% of the proposed state’s residents from citizenship. And this does not count 1.6 million Palestinians inside Israel, including hundreds of thousands of internally-displaced refugees."
Who would be considered a citizen in a new state of Palestine? | Mondoweiss

They will remain refugees until they go back to their homes.

How could it be any different? That makes perfect sense.

But the ones born in Syria don't have a home outside Syria.
The ones born in Jordan don't have a home outside Jordan.
Their only home is the camps their Arab buddies stuck them in.

gee, i wasn't aware that the countries to which civilians fled to avoid a war zone were obligated to take them in as citizens.

perhaps a better wording of your last line might be "their only homes are the camps their jewish oppressors dhased them to."

i did try to keep with the spirit of your posts, lumping jews into one category instead of referring to them as israelis...kinda like you did to the jordanians, lebanese, syrians and etc.

lolol...good luck with that one. it is amazing to me how a people who can be so nit picky about distinguishing between jews and israelis lump all arabs into the same category. can a "they all look alike" be far behind.

Docmauser's post is truly deceptive as Reabhloideach states especially to individuals such as myself who are not as tech savey as they probably should be, I guess I am not a GENIUS. My question to docmauser is why he did not seperate the two and provide seperate links to each so there would be no confusion, I hope that it was not a deliberate deception on his part.

I did not realize that the underlined part was from two articles until Reabhloideach pointed it out and was really confused because the last paragraph is not in line with what the Ambassador has said in the past !!!. In an article in the Daily star some time ago ( I have not been able to find it ) Abdullah states that the reason that the refugees would not be given automatic citizenship is that it would automatically void their refugee status and thus terminate their UN Right of Return. This would make all future claims against Israel for land that they were driven off of in the 48 and 67 war null and void. This would have the effect of depriving them of the right to the land or for compensation to that land something Israel has acknowledged they have at least twice before in UN resolutions 181 and 273 !!!

Maybe we should concentrate on Israel's lack of integrity and basic dishonesty instead of distorting the PA's attempt to secure the rights of the refugees.

Frankly PatCat, for one who pretends to be concerned about the plight of those poor, poor put-upon "Palestinians," you sure come up lame when faced with the reality of their true agenda. The exclusion of 56% of current residents of what may someday constitute a "Palestinian" state from citizenship (not to mention the 1.6 million "Palestinians" inside Israel) is their way of creating a two-tiered class of citizens ... first on board get all the benefits. Your desire to deflect this conversation into an "Israel's lack of integrity" one proves not "Israel's lack of integrity" but rather your own and your fraudulent "concern" for those hapless "Palestinians."

"But the state Abdullah foresees would deny equal participation, and hence fair representation at the United Nations and other international bodies, not only to the 5.3 million refugees living outside historic Palestine, as Goodwin-Gill warned, but also to nearly two million inside the 1967 territories. These comprise 45% of the West Bank’s Palestinian population and a whopping 67% of the Gaza Strip’s, excluding a total of 56% of the proposed state’s residents from citizenship. And this does not count 1.6 million Palestinians inside Israel, including hundreds of thousands of internally-displaced refugees."
Who would be considered a citizen in a new state of Palestine? | Mondoweiss

Are you dense or is it that you have trouble comprehending the written word. The post that I wrote that precedes your rant already answers all of the main points in your post !!! The reason the afore mentioned Palestinians are not granted citizenship automatically is that the PA does not to wish to negate any claims to their original land or compensation for said land under the Israeli approved UN resolutions concerning Righ of Return. The Ambassador states that status of individual Palestinian Citizenship would have to be work out after a comprehensive peace treaty has been reached.

By the way, on a personnel note what makes you think that I have no concern for the Palestinian People. Despite your obvious attempts to paint people who express opposition to Israeli policies as heartless bastards they have hearts and those hearts bleed for Justice.

As for your feigned concern for the Palestinians, wait I should not say that because I do not Know you and perhaps your concern is real, I apologize

For all intents and purposes they've returned, of course. About 800,000 jews had been kicked out of the arab countries with their sweet property and holding confiscated. That was, basically, an exchange of populations. Jews were eventually absorbed, arabs were denied absorption by their alleged brethren and remain, of course, occupational refugees.
Somewhere in all this "research" Islamist cocksuckers like groinboy claim to have made, they never mention the ethnic cleansing the Arab animals committed in Jews. Now why is that?

Yes sure, the letters the Nazi Islamic Mufti of Jerusalem wrote to Hitler asking him to "kill more Jews" were just coincidental.

Thanks I will. To show how fucked up you are. You really have nothing but this wimpy moron who likes to play a tough guy persona.
I told you where you could find me if you want to continue this discussion face-to-face.

It's not my fault you're too pussy to show up, junior.
You did? I only seem to locate you in the toilet before I flush.

gee, i wasn't aware that the countries to which civilians fled to avoid a war zone were obligated to take them in as citizens.

perhaps a better wording of your last line might be "their only homes are the camps their jewish oppressors dhased them to."

i did try to keep with the spirit of your posts, lumping jews into one category instead of referring to them as israelis...kinda like you did to the jordanians, lebanese, syrians and etc.
Why shouldn't they take them, they were after all from those countries to begin with, and they declared so at that time, and so did the leaders of those countries.

Te underlined part is a hyper-link to the source material, genius

Or are you too busy spewing nonsense to actually check?

look, MADAM. i really do not know what your major malfunction is but you really may want to check your fire next time and think before you go shooting your mouth off.

now, as to "Te underlined part is a hyper-link to the source material, genius" i am well aware that there were hyper-links. i am also aware that a lot of people do not click hyper-links, one of them seemingly being you. that was what my post was about, and something you were apparently unaware of, given your referral to them in the singular. the first two paragraphs of the hyper-linked material were from what appears to be a legitimate newspaper, albeit small and with a target audience. the third paragraph, however, was from an entirely different source, a right wing propaganda rag. the lack of spacing beteen the first two paragraphs and the third paragraph was deliberately deceptive at best, and at worst, a violation of the very same copyright laws that you, in the past, have expressed your concern about in a rather haughty manner.

now, some people may feel threatened or intimidated by what you imagine is your bully pulpit but i am not one of those inclined to cower at your abuse of whatever power or position you might imagine you have. nor am i one to tolerate without comment your foul moods.it would probably be wise on your part to clean up your act immediately.

now, if you will excuse me, i have other things to do. i will forego the obligatory tit for tat rebuke of calling you genius because i do not think you are one and if i actually cared to insult you, i would have at least shown the initiative to to come up with something a little less pedestrian "genius."

now waddle your way out of here and try not to cross my path again. oh, and check with your legal team about copyright violations when you get to where you are going, why don't you. you are in dire need, BIG TIME, of a refresher course.

thank you for your time and concern.
Stow the blarney, Seal. You should be ashamed of yourself talking to a little old lady like that.

who's a little old lady? :evil:

he's just a moron who got from me the level of response he deserved. *shrug*

nobody chased them, genius.

they lost.

too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain.

they lost.

too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain.
Yup. Lots of historical revisionism when it comes to Muslim claims.

they lost.

too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain.[/QUOTE]

the "they" were civilian non-combatants fleeing a war zone that was not of their making. yes, they lost, but not a war that they were fleeing. they lost their homes and livelihoods, their history and heritage.

"to bad, so sad, life is filled with pain." i see a number of museums strewn across the country...one near the national mall in washington D.C....that echo those very same sentiments, albeit in a more reverential way

they lost.

too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain.[/QUOTE]

the "they" were civilian non-combatants fleeing a war zone that was not of their making. yes, they lost, but not a war that they were fleeing. they lost their homes and livelihoods, their history and heritage.

"to bad, so sad, life is filled with pain." i see a number of museums strewn across the country...one near the national mall in washington D.C....that echo those very same sentiments, albeit in a more reverential way

to continue, as i somehow zigged when i should have zagged...lol...something went wrong. i think i will blame it on my own ineptitude rather than my computer...wait...maybe it wuz them damn arab terrists hacking in to make i life hard. i've been readin' a lot about them guys lately...back to business.

"to bad, so sad, life is filled with pain." i see a number of museums strewn across the country...one near the national mall in washington D.C....that echo those very same sentiments, albeit in a more reverential way.

somehow, i manage to empathise with the victims of the holocaust, as all people should. it is one of many tragedies that has occurred throughout history and we can learn from all of those tragedies. it is unfortunate, jillian, that you seem incapable of doing that, letting the tragedy of your people turn your heart into a cold and bitter stone when it comes to the plight of others.

european jews are being compensated, not nearly enough though, no amount of compensation can replace family or friends that have been unmerxifully murdered. some are being compensated, not because they ran away, but because they fled a war zone.

if, however, if you feel more comfortable with your terms...well, please forgive me if i do not employ them.

Forum List

Back