Palestine now has 9 UN members onboard for statehood

So, your Palestinians are merely garden variety Arabs, after all, originating from Arabia like all other Arabs. Check.

My grandparents are from England, Germany, and Scotland.

Does that mean I am not American?

If your grandparents were from Arabia and Arabic were their primary language, and if they were represented by the Arab League and called for Arab unity in their official charter, like Palestinians do, they would be Arab, as the Palestinians are Arabs.

Palestine National Charter of 1964
We, the Palestinian Arab people...

Article 8: Bringing up Palestinian youth in an Arab and nationalist manner is a fundamental national duty

Article 11: The Palestinian people firmly believe in Arab unity

Article 13: The destiny of the Arab Nation and even the essence of Arab existence are firmly tied to the destiny of the Palestine question

the Palestinians are Arabs.

Is there a point here?

My grandparents are from England, Germany, and Scotland.

Does that mean I am not American?

If your grandparents were from Arabia and Arabic were their primary language, and if they were represented by the Arab League and called for Arab unity in their official charter, like Palestinians do, they would be Arab, as the Palestinians are Arabs.

Is there a point here?

The point is at the top of your head. Palestinians are just Arabs from Arabia.

Is there a point here?

"Palestinian" can mean a person who is born in the geographical area known prior to 1918 as "Palestine", or a former citizen of the British Mandate territory called Palestine, or an institution related to either of these. Using this definition, both Palestinian Arabs and Palestinian Jews were called "Palestinians".

Are Palestinian Jews Arabs?
Are Palestinian Christians Arabs?
Are Palestinian Muslims who were originally Jews or Christians Arabs?

Is there a point here?

"Palestinian" can mean a person who is born in the geographical area known prior to 1918 as "Palestine", or a former citizen of the British Mandate territory called Palestine, or an institution related to either of these. Using this definition, both Palestinian Arabs and Palestinian Jews were called "Palestinians".

The word Palestine is a European invention created by the Romans and re-invented by the British, based on the Hebrew word Peleshet in the Torah referring to the Greek Philistines.

I guess that makes Palestinians British Italian Greek Orthodox Jews. :lol: :clap2:

The word Palestine is a European invention created by the Romans and re-invented by the British, based on the Hebrew word Peleshet in the Torah referring to the Greek Philistines.

I guess that makes Palestinians British Italian Greek Orthodox Jews. :lol: :clap2:

Could be, but, it really does not matter.

Could be, but, it really does not matter.

You'd think so-called Palestinians could figure out a real identity in their own language of Arabic, instead of calling themselves by an English/Latin word invented by Europeans. :lol:

Fakestinians :lol:

Last edited:
Kinda curious, if Palestine is a made up, non existent place...how come it was the Palestine Zionist Executive that formed Haganah, and who the hell was the Jewish Agency for Palestine?

Kinda curious, if Palestine is a made up, non existent place...how come it was the Palestine Zionist Executive that formed Haganah, and who the hell was the Jewish Agency for Palestine?

Everyone and everything under the British Mandate was "Palestinian" Jews have called Israel "Israel" or "Eretz Yisrael" [land of Israel] for 3000 years.

The Haganah became the Israeli Defense Forces in 1948.

Capice?

Last edited:
Would a UN created Palestine be any more or any less real?

The UN did not create the new Israel.

ahhhhh ok.......in '47 the UN did the partition and in '48 they declared their independence...got that. Yet it can hardly be denied the whole point of the 1947 vote was to lay the ground work for the Jewish state to be known as Israel.

In 1947 the UN General Assembly passed a plan for partition. The plan was sent to the Security Council for implementation. The Security Council decided to not implement the plan.

That plan had no bearing an anything. The Security council killed the plan.

The UN did not create the new Israel.

ahhhhh ok.......in '47 the UN did the partition and in '48 they declared their independence...got that. Yet it can hardly be denied the whole point of the 1947 vote was to lay the ground work for the Jewish state to be known as Israel.

In 1947 the UN General Assembly passed a plan for partition. The plan was sent to the Security Council for implementation. The Security Council decided to not implement the plan.

That plan had no bearing an anything. The Security council killed the plan.

Israel existed 3000 years before the UN. The UN is irrelevant. No UN granted statehood to the US, France, Italy, Germany, the UK, Egypt, Turkey or Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
The UN is irrelevant and the new Israel is a fake.

Can you name any other nation except the Jewish nation that has ever been established in Israel the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think you could. :lol:

Virtually none of the new Israelis have ancestors who have ever lived in the holy land.

"Return" indeed?

Israel is the birthplace of Judaism and the ancestral homeland of all Jews. Most Israelis originated from ancient Israel and the surrounding Near East

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. No wonder it says you suck off goats and have zero reputational points.

Last edited:
The new Israel is a colonial project of the criminal class.

It has no relation to the old Israel.

Can you name any nation except the Jewish nation that has ever been established in Israel for the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think so.

Can you name any nation except the Jewish nation that has ever been established in Israel for the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think so.

Are you still whipping that dead horse?

You still are unable to indicate one nation except the Jewish nation that has ever been established in Israel in the past 3000 years?

Evidently, yes.

Forum List

Back