Palestine NEVER EXISTED!

You Dishonest Filth Bag, I'm Porking you again.
WTF is that picture?
NO SOURCE, NO DESCRIPTION, NO DATE, beside 'Ottoman palestine'.
(as if it's 1780)

In fact, it's Jaffa sometime between 1898 and 1914 and is Labeled that way everywhere: (until you Withheld it)
Google

Jaffa with a Healthy Jewish population even in the 1860s, some of whom left the crowded in (good part Jewish) populated city, and in 1909 and Founded Tel Aviv in the SAND DUNES just to the North.

You Routinely MISREPRESENT Source material.
You're DISHONEST,
and AGAIN..
You CANNOT Debate me.
You LOSE AGAIN Mufti Boy.
`

Last edited:
WTF is that picture?
(as if it's 1780)

In fact, it's Jaffa sometime between 1898 and 1914 and is Labeled that way everywhere: (until you Withheld it)
Google

Jaffa with a Healthy Jewish population even in the 1860s, some of whom left the crowded in (good part Jewish) populated city, and in 1909 and Founded Tel Aviv in the SAND DUNES just to the North.

You're DISHONEST,
and AGAIN..
You CANNOT Debate me.
`

You remind me of Trump. You blurt out lies and then claim victory. During Ottoman times Jaffa was an overwhelmingly Arab city with a large Christian population. I will always make you look the fool. You will always lose, dimwit.

WTF is that picture?
(as if it's 1780)

Google

You're DISHONEST,
and AGAIN..
You CANNOT Debate me.
`

You remind me of Trump. You blurt out lies and then claim victory. During Ottoman times Jaffa was an overwhelmingly Arab city with a large Christian population. I will always make you look the fool. You will always lose, dimwit.
Doesn't negate what he claimed though, poo-brain.

WTF is that picture?
(as if it's 1780)

Google

You're DISHONEST,
and AGAIN..
You CANNOT Debate me.
`

Of course it does, nitwit.

Your invented "country of Pal'istan"?
The automatic, ipso facto, change from Ottoman to Palestinian nationality was dealt with in Article 1, paragraph 1, of the Citizenship Order, which declared:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August, 1925, shall become Palestinian citizens.”​

Somebody should have told the British.

The automatic, ipso facto, change from Ottoman to Palestinian nationality was dealt with in Article 1, paragraph 1, of the Citizenship Order, which declared:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August, 1925, shall become Palestinian citizens.”​

More of your usual spam. But then, you've been told that before.

Addressed for you in the thread dedicated for that subject.

Do you mean when somebody threw lies at it. Only Israel's liars try to refute legal documents. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you mean when somebody threw lies at it. Only Israel's liars try to refute legal documents. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Of course, dear.

Do you not see the absurdity of you making proclamations about legal documents?

Of course, dear.

Do you not see the absurdity of you making proclamations about legal documents?
What makes you think that the Palestinian Citizenship Order was not a legal document?

WTF is that picture?
(as if it's 1780)

Google

You're DISHONEST,
and AGAIN..
You CANNOT Debate me.
`

Of course it does, nitwit.
Let me guess...I bet the mentally ill antisemtic troll is going to once again start with the bullshit idiotic line about there being "no Jews there at the time". What a waste of time and oxygen.

14572318_667383863424043_1499680014437134566_n.jpg

Fake... No country was ever called Palestine

You fell for the troll, eh? No way that picture is from "1940".

Who are those Muslims and Christians in 1896?

Wow, congratulations you just posted that meaningless irrelvant propaganda video for the 10,000th time! You win a cigar.

You mean fact produced on film from 1896. That's the kind of thing you clowns just can't stand. You are so used to Hasbara propaganda when facts in black and white show you bozos to be frauds, you just can't take the truth.

upload_2017-5-12_20-17-50.png

Who are those Muslims and Christians in 1896?

Wow, congratulations you just posted that meaningless irrelvant propaganda video for the 10,000th time! You win a cigar.

You mean fact produced on film from 1896. That's the kind of thing you clowns just can't stand. You are so used to Hasbara propaganda when facts in black and white show you bozos to be frauds, you just can't take the truth.

View attachment 126379

Yeah, except, despite all your braying, in 1896 Jews were the majority population in Jerusalem, . You can flush that "fact video" down the toilet.

Forum List

Back