Jordan Flag:
Jordanflag.GIF

Last edited:
Palestine Flag:
plo-flag.gif
[/IMG]

Jordan Flag:
Jordanflag.GIF

Shall I post the flags of USA and Liberia, or will you?

Are they the same country?

There are days I swear you must be a Palestinian troll, you know...it is very hard for me to believe any adult can be quite this stupid by accident.

Irrelevant comparison. Was Liberia created at the same time the US was, were Liberians and Americans the same people out of which states were being carved out for? Do Liberians comprise a majority of American population? You are a douche.

Roudy -

Ah, so no you have backpedaled away from flags, and are now talking about independence dates?

And when you've found that doesn't work, presumably you'll move on to another false claim and then another and then another.

You're like a fly trying to find a route through a plate glass window.

Admit that you are wrong about the flags, and we can move on.

While Palestinians constitute the main population group in Jordan and there are strong historical and other links between the two sides of the Jordan, it's not accurate to call Jordan Palestine.

Most Jordanians Are Palestinias. But actually, what you put there was Balfour's Israel, not "Palestine". "Palestine" is inside Israel.

That can be quite confusing, though.

Most Jordanians Are Palestinias. But actually, what you put there was Balfour's Israel, not "Palestine". "Palestine" is inside Israel.

I suppose it is a bit confusing, but I really wish that if posters were confused, they would ask, not start stupid threads like this one that might confuse others.

It is confusing. Israel is inside Palestine.

I suppose it is a bit confusing, but I really wish that if posters were confused, they would ask, not start stupid threads like this one that might confuse others.

I believe this issue is confusing by design.

liberia-flag.gif

Wow - Liberia IS the US!

Makes sense..

Slaves freed from slave ships were also sent there instead of being repatriated to their countries of origin. In 1847, these colonists founded the Republic of Liberia, establishing a government modeled on that of the United States and naming the capital city Monrovia after James Monroe, the fifth president of the United States

Jroc -

I chose that example deliberately...the US and Liberia do have quite a lot in common, but I don't think many of us consider them one country.

I'll be in Liberia in a few weeks, so will report back on how it compares with the US!!

70% of Jordan is made of So-called Palestinians..And the bottom line is most Arabs want no Israel. you can make all the deals you want with them it wont that fact.

Forum List

Back