Palestine and Jerusalem belong to Muslims

Christians have Rome and Canterbury and Worms.

Muslims have Mecca and Medinah and Istanbul and Alexandria.

Musn't be greedy.

Time for the Jews to have one (again), too.

Jerusalem will do very nicely.

Besides, it's pretty much a done-deal... a fait accompli.

When I was in my 20's, I stayed for 2 weeks at a youth hostel in the Old City, practically for free. Waking up to the sound of church bells, the Muslim muezzin and Jewish voices in prayer is something I'll never forget. I hope you all get there someday, and make it part of your bucket list in Life.
Jews, Muslims and Christians all praying together, now that's the old Jerusalem setting an example for the world, we need that again!

Internationalize her!

Jews, Muslims and Christians are all praying together because of the environment that Jews have created. Don't forget that.

Jews, Muslims and Christians are all praying together because of the environment that Jews have created. Don't forget that.

See Roudy,you are NOT just one diamentional your use of Reggae Music clearly shows that...here is more for you Jamaican songster Eek-A-Mouse,song in rememberance of how Hitler attempted to eliminate/eradicate the Jews..."Lest We Forget"...www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO-K_FQx1o

Play Loudly.......Respect Roudy..steve

Last edited:

See Roudy,you are NOT just one diamentional your use of Reggae Music clearly shows that...here is more for you Jamaican songster Eek-A-Mouse,song in rememberance of how Hitler attempted to eliminate/eradicate the Jews..."Lest We Forget"...www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO-K_FQx1o

Ya man, Eek A Mouse thinks Jews are a race too. Did you know the core of reggae is based on Zionism and the story of exodus and that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews?

Last edited:
Mohammad was a murderous warlord who had sex with children. He cobbled together elements of other religions in such a way as to create a political manifesto that implored his equally violent followers to perform his bidding.

He was not a prophet and was merely a conniving egomaniac looking for a way to bind his followers to him by creating a bunch of Mumbo Jumbo that placed himself as the spokesperson for God.

If there is a God, and God were to have selected a spokesperson, it certainly wouldn't be a cold-blooded murderer who screwed children.
Better read the Torah and Talmud...There are similar references in the ME religions...

So what? Ever hear " Actions speak better then words?" Of course not. You are too blinded by your hate and bigotry
Mohammad was a murderous warlord who had sex with children. He cobbled together elements of other religions in such a way as to create a political manifesto that implored his equally violent followers to perform his bidding.

He was not a prophet and was merely a conniving egomaniac looking for a way to bind his followers to him by creating a bunch of Mumbo Jumbo that placed himself as the spokesperson for God.

If there is a God, and God were to have selected a spokesperson, it certainly wouldn't be a cold-blooded murderer who screwed children.
Better read the Torah and Talmud...There are similar references in the ME religions...

So what? Ever hear " Actions speak better then words?" Of course not. You are too blinded by your hate and bigotry
A person like you who cheers at the death of Muslims is the bigot and the hater...Its really sad how Zionism today has become filled with so many haters that peace may never come...

As far as Jerusalem goes I hope they share it, no Jew or Arab will ever surrender and live to talk about, its too sacred to both religions...

Then where is it mentioned as a sacred site for muslims in the Koran. It is so sacred that they tear out stones from the al aqsa and dome of the rock to use as weapons. This leaves the carbuncles looking derelict and uncared for.

Ya man, Eek A Mouse thinks Jews are a race too. Did you know the core of reggae is based on Zionism and that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews?

I know very well Roudy about Reggae(Mento,Ska,Rock Steady,Reggae,Lovers,Dub etc.,) in all its forms,as I have lived in JA,moreover many years ago I had an hour Radio Show with all things Reggae.

Your suggestion that the core of Reggae is based on ZIONISM, this is not true,Rastafarism is based on ZION (not Zionism)....but the majority of Reggae is based on many things,Love,Slavery,Colonialism,Racism,Injustice and so on.Saying that the Rastas lay much on the Ten Commandment and Mt Zion..and the plight of the Jewish people.....But NOT ZIONISM AT ALL.

Back to the Rasta's they believe in Haillie Salassi.....King of Kings(The Only Black Kingdom in Africa not to be colonized) he was regarded by the Rasta's as the "Lion of Judah".......he was infact a despot and not so good to his people... infact when I told some Rasta's in JA ...that he was a half-caste Despot...they were none too pleased with me...but it was true all the same....... they shared their Dutchie with me and the Pipe which I declined as their strain of Sensi(Dope) was just the Buds of the Plant and very strong,anyway I don't partake of the Herb.

When Peter Tosh came to Perth,the concert was booked out months before,he looked amazing in a flowing cream robe and a Tam(hat)and size 16 shoe.......he pulled out the biggest spliff I have ever seen and lit it......within seconds he was immersed in Herb-Smoke and so were the audience....it was a great but mellow night.....LOL...steve......Jah Rastafari
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FGKEQRkXMI..........
Rasta Music was first recorded by Ras Michael(Michael George Henry approx., 74 years old,still touring today) and the Sons of Negus.in 1964..very basic Drum and Bass..........Many Jamaicans converted to Rastafarism including Bob Marley(Robert Nesta Marley) and thousands of other singers and musicians.......steve

Last edited:

Musn't be greedy.

When I was in my 20's, I stayed for 2 weeks at a youth hostel in the Old City, practically for free. Waking up to the sound of church bells, the Muslim muezzin and Jewish voices in prayer is something I'll never forget. I hope you all get there someday, and make it part of your bucket list in Life.
Jews, Muslims and Christians all praying together, now that's the old Jerusalem setting an example for the world, we need that again!

Internationalize her!

It already is, and the muslims decided that they would take it and destroy all traces of non muslim traces. The UN should have stepped in right then and wiped the muslims out. Then we would not have so much killing and rape in this world.

Musn't be greedy.

Internationalize her!

It already is, and the muslims decided that they would take it and destroy all traces of non muslim traces. The UN should have stepped in right then and wiped the muslims out. Then we would not have so much killing and rape in this world.
What about Rape!!! in the UK,America,Israel and Australia an all, to mention a few others.....Should were wipe out all of them too ???????

Last edited:

Musn't be greedy.

Internationalize her!

What about Rape!!! in the UK,America and Australia to mention a few others.....Should were wipe out all of them too ???????

In one small town in the north of England over 1,000 underage girls were raped by a gang of muslim men. Do you need any more evidence of who is the worst offenders for mass murder, violence and rape ?

Musn't be greedy.

Internationalize her!

What about Rape!!! in the UK,America and Australia to mention a few others.....Should were wipe out all of them too ???????

In one small town in the north of England over 1,000 underage girls were raped by a gang of muslim men. Do you need any more evidence of who is the worst offenders for mass murder, violence and rape ?
I read that Phoney and appaulling it was.........but how many rapes per year in the UK ?steve

Internationalize her!

I read that Phoney and appaulling it was.........but how many rapes per year in the UK ?steve

reported rapes are on the increase since the neo Marxist government was voted out of power, but under them the police were told to disregard many rapes as they would cause racial tensions. But the numbers of children raped by muslim gangs has increased year on year until they were arrested and charged with the offences. But in the last 7 years the numbers of reported child rape cases has peaked at many tens of thousands per annum until the police rode into islamville and started to arrest the ring leaders

Forum List

Back