Palest. war on kindgartens - Qassam missiles

The question remains.

When did the Palestinians ever target a kindergarten?

The Pals have been targetting schools and places where young teenagers gather since the 70's. More recently they attacked a school bus and killed a boy. They have damaged many Israeli schools, unfortunately for the savages, israeli people are devoted to keeping their children safe and regularly close schools and place their children in bunkers when the savages are busy shelling Israel.

9-year-old Israeli boy Osher Twito copes with the loss of his leg after a Palestinian Qassam rocket exploded next to him in the city of Sderot

An Israeli child wounded by a Hamas Grad rocket fired on the city of Beer Sheva is taken to a hospital

School bus after Hamas attack

No links to targeting kindergartens?

The question remains.

Correct, Tinmore. There are no kindergartens. However, that's what the Israelis call Basic Training centers for "unprotected" civilian squatters. You win a seegar!

The question remains.

The Pals have been targetting schools and places where young teenagers gather since the 70's. More recently they attacked a school bus and killed a boy. They have damaged many Israeli schools, unfortunately for the savages, israeli people are devoted to keeping their children safe and regularly close schools and place their children in bunkers when the savages are busy shelling Israel.

9-year-old Israeli boy Osher Twito copes with the loss of his leg after a Palestinian Qassam rocket exploded next to him in the city of Sderot

An Israeli child wounded by a Hamas Grad rocket fired on the city of Beer Sheva is taken to a hospital

Targeting school buses isn't 'good' enough for you? You are upset that the kids here are above two years of age? You really are coming accross as quite sick, but then you support a terrorist organisation so I guess I should not be in the leat surprised!

may you and YOURS enjoy the effects of the kassam rockets that you trivialize TINNIE DEAR
in the US ---medical personnel are being trained to deal with the effects of the kassam rockets that disgusting pigs like tinnie trivialize We have been exposed to the autopsy and intraoperative videos -----as an aspect of this training Tinnie advocates and trivializes the use of methods that are DESIGNED to kill and cripple children for the GLORIFICATION OF ALLAH
Tinnie's beloved methods have been used to kill and cripple children NOT ONLY IN ISRAEL but in Indonesia and in India as well LUCKILY the tinnie boys in India ----planning yet another massacre of children during the holiday DIVALI in New Dehli were caught beforehand To tinnie's DELIGHT they did manage to murder children during Divali a few years ago in New Dehli ----children celebrating the halloween type holiday-----with nail bombs blowing out their brains for the entertainment of Tinnie

Correct, Tinmore. There are no kindergartens. However, that's what the Israelis call Basic Training centers for "unprotected" civilian squatters. You win a seegar!

I know. This is just another slime the Palestinians with a lie thread.

lThe pigs targeted a KINDERGARTEN IN MAALOT you forgot nazi pig?

The savages killed 20 - 30 children with grenades. Maybe that will cheer up tinny.

Targeting school buses isn't 'good' enough for you? You are upset that the kids here are above two years of age? You really are coming accross as quite sick, but then you support a terrorist organisation so I guess I should not be in the leat surprised!

Stop lying, there was a military bus holding IDF soldiers. Those got injured as well. It's the Israeli military's responsibility for putting young Jewish children very close to the border and showing them how they will also one day blow up Gaza and kill Palestinains.

may you and YOURS enjoy the effects of the kassam rockets that you trivialize TINNIE DEAR
in the US ---medical personnel are being trained to deal with the effects of the kassam rockets that disgusting pigs like tinnie trivialize We have been exposed to the autopsy and intraoperative videos -----as an aspect of this training Tinnie advocates and trivializes the use of methods that are DESIGNED to kill and cripple children for the GLORIFICATION OF ALLAH
Tinnie's beloved methods have been used to kill and cripple children NOT ONLY IN ISRAEL but in Indonesia and in India as well LUCKILY the tinnie boys in India ----planning yet another massacre of children during the holiday DIVALI in New Dehli were caught beforehand To tinnie's DELIGHT they did manage to murder children during Divali a few years ago in New Dehli ----children celebrating the halloween type holiday-----with nail bombs blowing out their brains for the entertainment of Tinnie
well your NIFs (Nazi islamo fascists) very nearly blew me to bits in india as well.

if i hadn't turned up early to dine with my sister in law, i would have been in the cafe they blew up where i always was at the time they struck!!

maybe some of your sweet zio friends here wish that attack by the "Indian Mujahadeen"....not a pakistani group...........had got me, too!!

But unlike you, I don't tar all or even most muslims with the brush of hate because of that....

it could equally have been the Hindu terrorists that could have done it ....they are just as bad!!

Last edited:
How does a injured child relate to Hamas targeting children you idiot?

There are more killed Palestinian children than Israel's killed by Palestinians total.

That must mean Israel targets children right?

The question remains.

tinnie i can't support you here

gazans have deep and very justified grievances

but hamas tactics are indefensible and you should reconsider supporting them

hamas was originally just a non corrupt welfare group for gazans

financed by israel for 10 years from 1967 onwards

can't stand strict islam but could respect them then

not now....no way hose

tinnie i can't support you here

gazans have deep and very justified grievances

but hamas tactics are indefensible and you should reconsider supporting them

hamas was originally just a non corrupt welfare group for gazans

financed by israel for 10 years from 1967 onwards

can't stand strict islam but could respect them then

not now....no way hose

That was a mujamiyaa al Islam group that did do social work with Israel's permission. However it wasn't a government or political group then. The military wing was later.

lThe pigs targeted a KINDERGARTEN IN MAALOT you forgot nazi pig?

It began when three armed Palestinian terrorists of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine[2] entered Israel from Lebanon.

Ma'alot massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What, on earth, were Palestinians doing in Lebanon?

Forum List

Back