paleontology, for those who loves dinosaurs

Hello, i have a passion for dinosaurs,

Hi Dalia, since you have such a passion for dinosaurs, I cut this out of a chart I made showing the section of history when dinosaurs lived for you as sort of a gift. Hope you enjoy.

View attachment 278151
The evolution of dinosaurs that have lasted for millions of years, I would like to understand why the T-Rex to keep his little Arms in front of the rest of his body who has become huge as for the rest of the dinosaurs.?

Here is one of the first T-rex: Nanotyrannus

800px-Nanotyrannus_NT.jpg

Nanotyrannus - Wikipedia
I picture flightless birds that just don't need arms. I suspect they keep their wings for balance since they don't have a tail like t-rex

Hello, i have a passion for dinosaurs,

Hi Dalia, since you have such a passion for dinosaurs, I cut this out of a chart I made showing the section of history when dinosaurs lived for you as sort of a gift. Hope you enjoy.

View attachment 278151
The evolution of dinosaurs that have lasted for millions of years, I would like to understand why the T-Rex to keep his little Arms in front of the rest of his body who has become huge as for the rest of the dinosaurs.?

Here is one of the first T-rex: Nanotyrannus

800px-Nanotyrannus_NT.jpg

Nanotyrannus - Wikipedia
I picture flightless birds that just don't need arms. I suspect they keep their wings for balance since they don't have a tail like t-rex
T-Rex had a lot of strength in his legs but they could not exceed 6 meters in height

Hello, what do you feel about a little game about finding the name of dinosaur ?
trex60.jpg

Forum List

Back