Paleo Diet

You can achieve greater results than Paleo by cutting alcohol, sugar, caffeine, AND meat and dairy.
Suicide diet?
No reason to live diet.
Some folks actually prefer a diet of good things for your body, and feel they are lacking get nothing. I realize it's difficult to think in terms of something other than what little you know, but try, try, try. You might just broaden your horizons. Although, I doubt it in your closed mind state.
What I know is you're a condescending knownothing low life. Like most vegans I've met. I've put my stomach where my mouth is and speak from experience. I also know that we have not evolved much, or at all, since well prior to the agriculture age. Our bodies were made to eat meat and vegetables. Only fools superimpose ideology over nature.

You can achieve greater results than Paleo by cutting alcohol, sugar, caffeine, AND meat and dairy.
Suicide diet?
No reason to live diet.
Some folks actually prefer a diet of good things for your body, and feel they are lacking get nothing. I realize it's difficult to think in terms of something other than what little you know, but try, try, try. You might just broaden your horizons. Although, I doubt it in your closed mind state.
What I know is you're a condescending knownothing low life. Like most vegans I've met. I've put my stomach where my mouth is and speak from experience. I also know that we have not evolved much, or at all, since well prior to the agriculture age. Our bodies were made to eat meat and vegetables. Only fools superimpose ideology over nature.
The thing you have to understand is that vegetarianism causes permanent brain damage via malnutrition. Many of them are so brain damaged that they are incapable of comprehending logic.

I had sausage, eggs, taters wrapped in a tortilla for breakfast. Then I ate a big salad with creamy french dressing. Tonight, I am going to slice and bake 5 chocolate chip cookies ooey gooey warm fresh from the oven.
Still doing paleo, but dammit...I got hungry today so I gave my body what it craved. :lol:

And...it is cause for celebration. I lost another 4 lbs.
I love my exercise bike!

Suicide diet?
No reason to live diet.

Only ignorant fucks think that meat and dairy are not good for your body.

Vegetarianism has nothing to do with human nutrition. It's purely an ignorant political or superstitious thing.

You know that guy who tells you to lower you "carbon footprint"? As you struggle to get enough nutrition to survive he's flying from city to city around the world on a private CO2 spewing jet. And he's eating a big fat grain-fed ribeye steak along the way you fucking dumbasses.

And he's laughing at you stupid idiots.

You don't insult me, Muhammed, because I recognize you as the ignoramus you are, and I see your offensive posts no matter whom you're responding to nor the subject matter. You're quite frankly an asshole and an infidel. One of these days, I expect, you'll die of coronary artery disease. Your obnoxious posts won't be missed.

Suicide diet?
No reason to live diet.

Only ignorant fucks think that meat and dairy are not good for your body.

Vegetarianism has nothing to do with human nutrition. It's purely an ignorant political or superstitious thing.

You know that guy who tells you to lower you "carbon footprint"? As you struggle to get enough nutrition to survive he's flying from city to city around the world on a private CO2 spewing jet. And he's eating a big fat grain-fed ribeye steak along the way you fucking dumbasses.

And he's laughing at you stupid idiots.

You don't insult me, Muhammed, because I recognize you as the ignoramus you are, and I see your offensive posts no matter whom you're responding to nor the subject matter. You're quite frankly an asshole and an infidel. One of these days, I expect, you'll die of coronary artery disease. Your obnoxious posts won't be missed.
...says the typical malnourished mental and physical weakling vegetarian who is so brain damaged that he doesn't even know how sick he is.

How much B12 have you consumed in the last decade?

Go to a fucking library.

I was on the paleo kick for a bit. My grocery expenses tripled...

Example of a morbidly obese vegetarian.

0.jpg

Anyone doing this? I'm gonna give it a try and see if it helps my innards and my joints.

Meanwhile, this is an interesting blog about it.

The Beginner's Guide to the Paleo Diet | Nerd Fitness
Been on it for years. Lost weight, though I did not need too. Felt much better. Sleep much better. So many benefits. Never was much for sugar, diary, or grains anyway.

Not hard to do. Just have to educate yourself.

I suspect the many health problems Americans face today, is directly due to poor diet. Our food supply is not safe and our omnipresent central government is doing nothing to protect the public...in fact, they are working hand in hand to damage American's health.

Anyone doing this? I'm gonna give it a try and see if it helps my innards and my joints.

Meanwhile, this is an interesting blog about it.

The Beginner's Guide to the Paleo Diet | Nerd Fitness
Been on it for years. Lost weight, though I did not need too. Felt much better. Sleep much better. So many benefits. Never was much for sugar, diary, or grains anyway.

Not hard to do. Just have to educate yourself.

I suspect the many health problems Americans face today, is directly due to poor diet. Our food supply is not safe and our omnipresent central government is doing nothing to protect the public...in fact, they are working hand in hand to damage American's health.

There's usually something added to it. Like cream in butter for instance. To get butter "as is", I had to buy Kerrygold. Three times the price as in Europe.

Suicide diet?
No reason to live diet.

Meat and dairy products are very good for your body. They are chock full of nutrients.

Eliminating meat and dairy from your diet will make you much more likely to suffer from nutritional deficiencies.

Forum List

Back