Paleo Diet

I have a good friend who did this. He did lose a lot of weight but it takes a lot of prep. Really easy to get derailed.

I haven't cut sugar off completely. I suck a tootsie roll pop at night, lol.

I also want to lose weight, maybe i will try this.
You will lose weight on it. But people try to get too hard core with a diet and then abandon it and get the weight back. The strict paleo diet allows for no sugar, caffeine or alcohol. But you can enjoy those things, it's just that many do way too much of it.

The grains are a real weight gainer, just cutting out processed carbs with make weight drop off.

Anyone doing this? I'm gonna give it a try and see if it helps my innards and my joints.

Meanwhile, this is an interesting blog about it.

The Beginner's Guide to the Paleo Diet | Nerd Fitness

Cutting back your wheat and dairy consumption would do your innards plenty of good but as others mentioned, strict Paleo requires lots of food prep and self-discipline.

I use a variation of the Paleo called the Hellio diet ... I eat whatever the Hell I want.

You can achieve greater results than Paleo by cutting alcohol, sugar, caffeine, AND meat and dairy.

You can achieve greater results than Paleo by cutting alcohol, sugar, caffeine, AND meat and dairy.
Meat, dairy and caffeine are fine. Alcohol and sugar will pack on the pounds if you let it. Calories in has to equal calories burned to maintain weight. A vegan diet is fine if you sit on your ass all day, assuming you get the proper protein but even then it's rough to get the energy you need for any physical work.

Meat, dairy and caffeine are fine. Alcohol and sugar will pack on the pounds if you let it. Calories in has to equal calories burned to maintain weight. A vegan diet is fine if you sit on your ass all day, assuming you get the proper protein but even then it's rough to get the energy you need for any physical work.

You don't have a freaking clue! Completely CLUELESS!!!

Anyone doing this? I'm gonna give it a try and see if it helps my innards and my joints.

Meanwhile, this is an interesting blog about it.

The Beginner's Guide to the Paleo Diet | Nerd Fitness

A well-performing contestant on American Ninja Warrior made mention of being on it. Says he lost weight but kept all his strength while also feeling better overall. Didn't win overall, but performed quite well I thought.

Suicide diet?
No reason to live diet.

Some folks actually prefer a diet of good things for your body, and feel they are lacking get nothing. I realize it's difficult to think in terms of something other than what little you know, but try, try, try. You might just broaden your horizons. Although, I doubt it in your closed mind state.

Not on a restricted sort of diet now so much as simply only eat ocne a day. The reptilian diet I call it. Snakes eat a very large meal then don't need to for weeks or months. :)

Suicide diet?
No reason to live diet.

Some folks actually prefer a diet of good things for your body, and feel they are lacking get nothing. I realize it's difficult to think in terms of something other than what little you know, but try, try, try. You might just broaden your horizons. Although, I doubt it in your closed mind state.
Only ignorant fucks think that meat and dairy are not good for your body.

Vegetarianism has nothing to do with human nutrition. It's purely an ignorant political or superstitious thing.

You know that guy who tells you to lower you "carbon footprint"? As you struggle to get enough nutrition to survive he's flying from city to city around the world on a private CO2 spewing jet. And he's eating a big fat grain-fed ribeye steak along the way you fucking dumbasses.

And he's laughing at you stupid idiots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back