Pale Rider's Future

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
Tho' it's a bit early....

Friday, Pale Rider will be graduating Harley school & heading to Reno for a new job.

Congratulations and Good luck !!

Good luck Pale!! If you have any left overs..feel free to send one my way!! :D

Merlin1047 said:
Shhhhhh . . . to get more power PR would have to buy a Honda.

You'd better hide after a statement like this.

Joz said:
You'd better hide after a statement like this.

HA! One could give an original PR reply like "WGF?" But I'm a nice person, and will offer my congrats anyway. :finger3: Ok, couldn't help myself - one more for old times sake. :asshole:

Said1 said:
HA! One could give an original PR reply like "WGF?" But I'm a nice person, and will offer my congrats anyway. :finger3: Ok, couldn't help myself - one more for old times sake. :asshole:

Asshole???? Me????

I'm hurt. I thought I was merely pointing out the obvious. One of my favorite things while riding my Gold Wing is to dole out humility therapy to Harley riders who suffer the delusion that they can keep up with me.

Merlin1047 said:
Asshole???? Me????

I'm hurt. I thought I was merely pointing out the obvious. One of my favorite things while riding my Gold Wing is to dole out humility therapy to Harley riders who suffer the delusion that they can keep up with me.

Not YOU sweet cakes, I was talking about PR. After he quotes me, he usually follows up with something like. :gives: He was so irate and confused one time he called me "Iceboy". :D Just so you know, I like the rice burners better meself!

Forum List

Back