Pale Rider reveals his hypocrisy again.

Pole Rider is a total retard.

That's why he's been on my ignore list for a long time. :doubt:

You can sure say that again. a total retard and a hypocrite racist as well.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
In my experience the only people who waste this much time digging up shit about another person either owe that person money or have a bad case of unrequited love....don't think money is the problem....

If Alex Jones said it then there is little to no credibility to what ever it is he said.
When was the last time you listened to a whole episode of his show? I'd guess never? Because if you did, you'd know that his show is the most researched and backed up with facts show out there.

See this is like all the Limbaugh criticizers out there:

Moron: I hate Limbaugh!
Me: Oh yeah? Why?
Moron: He's a racist sexist bigoted homophobe!
Me: Really? What did he say that was all that?
Moron: Well, that's what I heard!
Me: So you don't really listen to Limbaugh at all do ya'?
Moron: Well that's what they say about him on MSNBC!

You don't have to put yourself through the torture of listening to Rush Limbaugh to know he's a racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobe. That's like claiming you have to shot yourself in the head to know it can kill you.

If Alex Jones said it then there is little to no credibility to what ever it is he said.
When was the last time you listened to a whole episode of his show? I'd guess never? Because if you did, you'd know that his show is the most researched and backed up with facts show out there.

You don't have to put yourself through the torture of listening to Rush Limbaugh to know he's a racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobe. That's like claiming you have to shot yourself in the head to know it can kill you.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3780-thumbnail-aspx-4.jpg

You need to pick up one of these. Dont delay, it could be a national security issue!

still another fart since my last post.:lol::poop:

This message is hidden because Obamerican is on your ignore list.

Last edited:

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3780-thumbnail-aspx-4.jpg

You need to pick up one of these. Dont delay, it could be a national security issue!
me smell a teabagger!

New Topics

Forum List

Back