Pale Rider reveals his hypocrisy again.

Well..

At least Pale Rider has a cool name.

And at least one foot in the real world.

While you are completely fruit loops.

With a Capital LOON!

so says the loyal Bush dupe/ Obama apologist afraid of the truth.:lol: yeah Pale has one foot in the real world alright,that Obama is not a us citizen.YOU might want to try and get one foot in the real world sometime as well.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Funny how you defend a racist who hates blacks.:cuckoo: and of course since my user name is the truth and that truth scares you,you hate to see it.:lol:

Calls them as I sees them chief.

And anyone with any history of the boards..has witnessed some pretty big fights between ol' Pale Rider and myself.

I definitely am not a fan of his.

But I ain't going to lie about the guy either.

You aren't grounded in reality..Pale Rider is..

Racist or not.

Nope you loyal Bush dupes are afraid of the truth.That doesnt make me not grounded in reality because the truth scares you?.:lol: great logic.:lol:

as I said before,people that used to be loyal Bush dupes like Mad Scientists and J Beaukema,have come over to the side of the truth,they used to defend the official version here for YEARS.they finally got their heads out of the sand and admit now they were brainwashed and were loyal Bush dupes just like I was for a couple years as well.Nobody from the truth movement is coming over to YOUR side.:lol: funny how the truth hurts.Yep when it comes to Obama,I admit,Pale is grounded in reality even though he is a racist.:lol:

Last edited:
so says the loyal Bush dupe/ Obama apologist afraid of the truth.:lol: yeah Pale has one foot in the real world alright,that Obama is not a us citizen.YOU might want to try and get one foot in the real world sometime as well.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Funny how you defend a racist who hates blacks.:cuckoo: and of course since my user name is the truth and that truth scares you,you hate to see it.:lol:

Calls them as I sees them chief.

And anyone with any history of the boards..has witnessed some pretty big fights between ol' Pale Rider and myself.

I definitely am not a fan of his.

But I ain't going to lie about the guy either.

You aren't grounded in reality..Pale Rider is..

Racist or not.

loyal Bush dope / obama apologist

wtf?

seriously, for a moment there I thought he was calling you a republican.

wow, later all, this insanity might be catching.

your so stupid you dont get it that they are the same party with the same agenda.:cuckoo:

If Alex Jones said it then there is little to no credibility to what ever it is he said.
When was the last time you listened to a whole episode of his show? I'd guess never? Because if you did, you'd know that his show is the most researched and backed up with facts show out there.

See this is like all the Limbaugh criticizers out there:

Moron: I hate Limbaugh!
Me: Oh yeah? Why?
Moron: He's a racist sexist bigoted homophobe!
Me: Really? What did he say that was all that?
Moron: Well, that's what I heard!
Me: So you don't really listen to Limbaugh at all do ya'?
Moron: Well that's what they say about him on MSNBC!

Yeah Gomer Pyle Ollie has never listened to Jones in his whole life.He has no interest in hearing an opposing view or the truth about government corruption.By the way Gomer Pyle,this is going to hurt your feelings but MS here has come over to the side of the truth and now realises that Jones is actually right on the majority of the things he talks about now.

MS actually used to belittle Jones like you but now he has done a 180 degree turn and is awake and has seen that light that Jones is right that 9/11 was an inside job and Obama is not a us citizen.:clap2:I have to clap for you MS for FINALLY waking up that both parties are corrupt and the media is a tool for the government.:clap2:

I know this is going to hurt your feelings Gomer Ollie but there are many others out there like MS who used to belittle people like myself for speaking the truth about 9/11 and Obama who have come over to the side of the truth and now realise 9/11 was an inside job and Obama is not a us citizen.J Beaukema who gat banned not too long ago, was another one like MS who was a blind Bush dupe who has come over to the truth movement as well.I am seeing that more often now on message boards.

That hurts your feelings Gomer Ollie because not to turn this into a 9/11 discussion,-this thread is about Pales hypocrisy,but the truth which I know hurts you,is that many people like MS have come over and joined the 9/11 truth movement and now listen to Jones instead of belittling him like they used to, yet you dont find people on the truth side coming over to your side saying they were wrong.You wont either because the truth prevails in the end.

That someone else is as confused as you are does not hurt me any. It could hurt them, and make me pity them, possibly.

BTW you do understand that Gomer was a fake Marine right? And therefore has nothing to do with a real Soldier. But then you do have this problem with reality......

If Alex Jones said it then there is little to no credibility to what ever it is he said.
When was the last time you listened to a whole episode of his show? I'd guess never? Because if you did, you'd know that his show is the most researched and backed up with facts show out there.

I seriously doubt that I could watch an entire episode (how ever long that would be) especially if he were discussing 9-11. I've seen and heard about more than enough of his failed theories there.
You think because you're retired Army you're exempt from what's coming? Do you think that your "retirement dollars" won't be inflated and lose their value? You REALLY think that the US Gov't won't eventually come after part of or all of your retirement check?

You think your "Honorable Discharge" puts you in a different class of people that won't be harmed or messed with? I got news for you Ollie, they've used you all up and now you're expected to die, quickly. Just look at V.A. services and tell me it aint true. You better wake up.

Just don't be surprised when sometime in the near future you get a letter from Uncle Sam informing you that you have to "sacrifice some more for your country" by accepting a smaller check.

Last edited:
There is no way I believe Pale and USarmy are the same person. Posting styles are too different and there is no way you can fake a style indefinitely without slipping up somewhere.

Also Pale is known to many of us as an honest, decent, hard working, compassionate, and funny person who we are proud to call friend. Is his political posting style more abrasive than I would prefer? Yes it is. But that does not disqualify his opinion in any way whether or not he is correct in the opinion he holds.

Disagree with him as you feel necessary. I don't think he would mind. He very well may be wrong on this issue or that issues--all of us are from time to time--but that is not justification for a call out thread like this.

I hate callout threads like this.

There is no way I believe Pale and USarmy are the same person. Posting styles are too different and there is no way you can fake a style indefinitely without slipping up somewhere.

Also Pale is known to many of us as an honest, decent, hard working, compassionate, and funny person who we are proud to call friend. Is his political posting style more abrasive than I would prefer? Yes it is. But that does not disqualify his opinion in any way whether or not he is correct in the opinion he holds.

Disagree with him as you feel necessary. I don't think he would mind. He very well may be wrong on this issue or that issues--all of us are from time to time--but that is not justification for a call out thread like this.

I hate callout threads like this.

You may be right on that.Army Retired is more civilized in his posts now that I think about it and stays aways from name calling.He is a lot more level headed and reasonable so yeah their posting styles are really different.

Armys posts are not abrasive like Poles is.
Thats the thing,Pole Rider hurts our cause when trying to expose Obama as a fraud citizen because of his hypocrisy.For a long time I did not want to make this thread and resisted it even after he demostrated his hypocrisy making that thread THE OBAMA DECEPTION a video by Alex Jones cause i dont like threads about a poster either but since Pole Rider wont even at LEAST address this isue of his hypocrisy and can only come back saying-your a moron,ect ect I could not hold back any longer.

People who demonstrate their hypocrisy like Pole Rider are even more of a low life than the others are who defend Obama and the official 9/11 story because at least THEY are consistant and say Jones is wrong about BOTH.Not right about one,but wrong about the other.:cuckoo:

Pole cant have it both ways and since he wont address this issue with me in pm's and can only resort to name calling when I try and talk to him about it,he left me no choice.

as usual though,he runs off when he is shown the truth what a hypocrite he is by not addressing this.its been a week since I made this thread and Pole has yet to come on here and address his hypocrisy. Like Paulie so said well on Pales thread,funny how Jones whom Pale always called a loony for saying 9/11 is an inside job is NOW all of a sudden a very credible source talking about Obama not being a us citizen.

Like Paulie said so well on Poles thread here below.funny how Obama is NOW credible since he is NOW shitting on Obama and interesting how someone becomes worthy all of a sudden when they cover a topic thats close to their heart.:cuckoo: If Pole had just ACKNOWLEDGED his hypocrisy in a pm to me and addressed the fact,instead of calling me a moron and running off like he always does,I would not have made this thread but he left me no choice.Just like he did on his Obama Deception thread though,he is running off and wont address it.
He ran off from his thread when Paulie pointed out the facts what a hypocrite he is and he is doing the same thing HERE as well.Running off without addressing my post because he is too arrogant to acknowledge his hypocrisy.Pathetic.

Here is what I am talking about when Paulie made this excellent point on Pales hypocrisy below.you can find that post of Paulies by clicking on the link below.
Wait, Alex Jones is credible now that he's shitting on Obama?

I thought he was just the 9/11 truth movement's wacko rallying cry point man?

Interesting how someone becomes worthy when they cover a topic that's close to your heart.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/71643-the-obama-deception.html

Last edited:

I seriously doubt that I could watch an entire episode (how ever long that would be) especially if he were discussing 9-11. I've seen and heard about more than enough of his failed theories there.
You think because you're retired Army you're exempt from what's coming? Do you think that your "retirement dollars" won't be inflated and lose their value? You REALLY think that the US Gov't won't eventually come after part of or all of your retirement check?

You think your "Honorable Discharge" puts you in a different class of people that won't be harmed or messed with? I got news for you Ollie, they've used you all up and now you're expected to die, quickly. Just look at V.A. services and tell me it aint true. You better wake up.

Just don't be surprised when sometime in the near future you get a letter from Uncle Sam informing you that you have to "sacrifice some more for your country" by accepting a smaller check.

Truth is that most military retirees know that we are the governments favorite target when they need a buck. We've gotten used to it. And no my Service to the country doesn't put me into any different class than anyone else. Why would I think that? I know that I earned a few bennies that Mr civilian doesn't get, but I've also seen those bennies fade away and know that more of them will go. They are always talking about it and sometimes do it. I expect more shrinkage in the next 2 years. You see some of us are realists and understand fact from fiction.

Mr Jones is not one of those. Neither are his blind followers.

And the OP is still fiction. Funny almost, but fiction.

Huh. I never really made that connection..

That would be because there is none to be made.

Maybe, then again I rarely notice anything about either of them.

thats because you post very seldom in the conspiracy section.They both are the ONLY posters that have an obsession over Obama.They dont care that there are other more serious problems to worry about other than him not being a us citizen.Its something to be concerned about alright,but thats the ONLY topic they care about. They crack me up with their obsession with Obama.Pale made a post once saying Obama needs to be held accountable to the people for lying to the people and for not upholding the constitution.

That cracks me to no end because that describes EVERY president that has served in office since Kennedy, yet he could care less about THEIR crimes and THEIR autrocities they committed against the american people simply because THEY were white and a us citizen.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It is strange how Army is the only one here other than Pale that has an obsession over Obama and his birth ceritificate and does not care about the crimes OTHER presidents have committed since they are both obviously racists,but Army may not be him after all.Army unlike Pale,is level headed in his posts and not abrasive and doesnt engame in name calling when he has been called out exposed for being a hypocrite saying Obama doesnt uphold the constitution when again,that describes EVERY president since Kennedy..I dont think Pale could keep his cool and would eventually lose his temper by going off on his usual name calling rants.

Last edited:
Pale rider is NOT a hypocrite.

He is an overt racist and doesn't pretend to be otherwise.

I appreciate his scathing honesty even though I disagree with his POV.

That would be because there is none to be made.

Maybe, then again I rarely notice anything about either of them.

thats because you post very seldom in the conspiracy section.They both are the ONLY posters that have an obsession over Obama.They dont care that there are other more serious problems to worry about other than him not being a us citizen.Its something to be concerned about alright,but thats the ONLY topic they care about. They crack me up with their obsession with Obama.Pale made a post once saying Obama needs to be held accountable to the people for lying to the people and for not upholding the constitution.

That cracks me to no end because that describes EVERY president that has served in office since Kennedy, yet he could care less about THEIR crimes and THEIR autrocities they committed against the american people simply because THEY were white and a us citizen.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It is strange how Army is the only one here other than Pale that has an obsession over Obama and his birth ceritificate and does not care about the crimes OTHER presidents have committed since they are both obviously racists,but Army may not be him after all.Army unlike Pale,is level headed in his posts and not abrasive and doesnt engame in name calling when he has been called out exposed for being a hypocrite saying Obama doesnt uphold the constitution when again,that describes EVERY president since Kennedy..I dont think Pale could keep his cool and would eventually lose his temper by going off on his usual name calling rants.

Hey Dumbass, while not a birther, Race has nothing to do with it. Obama simply is way over his pay grade.

Pale rider is NOT a hypocrite.

He is an overt racist and doesn't pretend to be otherwise.

I appreciate his scathing honesty even though I disagree with his POV.

uh read the ENTIRE opening post on this thread.I proved in spades what a hypocrite he is.

the official conspiracy theory apologists are not even as retarded as he is with HIS logic he uses.

The OCTA'S at LEAST are consistant that Jones is wrong on BOTH 9/11 AND Obama's citizenship.They at least dont go and say Jones is a loony since he thinks 9/11 is an inside job then go off and show off their hypocrisy and think Jones is a credible source all of a sudden because he is now shitting on Obama.a topic thats near and dear to Pale.:cuckoo:

He is even more pathetic than THEY are.at least THEY are consistant and say Jones is loony on BOTH.Not right on one,but wrong about the other.Pale cant have it both ways and thats why I made this thread because he wont give me an answer in pm's on why Jones is all of a sudden credible now since he is shitting on Obama just lie Paulie said so well on his thread.as usual,he wont come on and address this issue though because he is too arrogant to admit his hypocrisy.

You hit the nail on the head in your second point though.He pretty much advertised it that he is a over racist who hates blacks with remark he made once that he needs to be held accountable to the american people for lying to them and not upholding the constitution when again,that describes EVERY president since Kennedy,yet its okay that THEY lied and did not uphold the constitution either since THEY were white.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
at least some racists know they are racists.

that explains his hysterical logic he has that its okay for all these other presidents since kennedy to lie to the american people and committ autrocities against them and not uphold the constitution but its NOT okay for Obama to do it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats Pole Rider for ya.:lol:

Forum List

Back