Pakistan's president tells Palin she's 'gorgeous'

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Pakistan's new president called GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin "gorgeous" when the two met in New York on Wednesday.

Vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin meets Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari in New York on Wednesday.

Palin has been in New York meeting international leaders in town this week for United Nations meetings.

On entering a room filled with several Pakistani officials Wednesday, Palin was immediately greeted by Sherry Rehman, the country's information minister.

"And how does one keep looking that good when one is that busy?" Rehman asked Palin, drawing friendly laughter from the room.

"Oh, thank you," Palin said.

Pakistan's president tells Palin she's 'gorgeous' - CNN.com

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Pakistan's new president called GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin "gorgeous" when the two met in New York on Wednesday.

Vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin meets Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari in New York on Wednesday.

Palin has been in New York meeting international leaders in town this week for United Nations meetings.

On entering a room filled with several Pakistani officials Wednesday, Palin was immediately greeted by Sherry Rehman, the country's information minister.

"And how does one keep looking that good when one is that busy?" Rehman asked Palin, drawing friendly laughter from the room.

But when Joe Biden says she's better looking then he is; it's sexism.

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y

Today's word of the day kids.

I'm not surprised, have you seen Pakistani women?

I'm not surprised, have you seen Pakistani women?

If they would take those fricken bowls off their head then maybe we would know.

jschuck, you shouldn't say things like that. That's their culture and you have to respect it even if you don't like it.

Just like you wouldn't want someone to perhaps insult your culture.

Besides, there are plenty of beautiful Pakastani women just like there are for all races and cultures.

jschuck, you shouldn't say things like that. That's their culture and you have to respect it even if you don't like it.

Just like you wouldn't want someone to perhaps insult your culture.

Besides, there are plenty of beautiful Pakastani women just like there are for all races and cultures.

I was just having some fun, my bad, I deleted the post, How could I take a post seriously when the topic is "Pakistani Leader says Palin is gorgeous".

It reminds me of when Brezhnev met Jill St. John.....

McNamee_03.jpg

Pakistan's president is just trying to refill his harem! :doubt: And she just might take him up on it! :clap2: YAY!

Or she could talk him into being the Vice President of Pakistan! :lol:

Forum List

Back