Pakistani Minister Personally Offering $100K For Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Death...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
More of your hard-earned Tax Dollars at work. We're paying this ignorant cretin's salary. What a mess.

‘I Am a Muslim First, Then a Government Representative’: Pakistani Minister Personally Offering $100K for Anti-Islam Filmmaker’s Death.

A Government minister in Pakistan has personally offered a $100,000 reward for anyone who kills the man behind an anti-Islam film as deadly riots continue throughout the Arab world.

“I announce today that this blasphemer, this sinner who has spoken nonsense about the holy prophet, anyone who murders him, I will reward him with $100,000,” Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour announced during a news conference Saturday, according to Reuters.

“I invite the Taliban brothers and the Al-Qaeda brothers to join me in this blessed mission,” he said.

Bilour, a member of the left-wing Awami National Party, told CNN he was speaking only on behalf of himself, not the Pakistani government.

“I am a Muslim first, then a government representative,” Bilour said.

At least 15 people have been killed in Pakistan during demonstrations, according
to Reuters.

More:
‘I am a Muslim First, Then a Government Representative’: Pakistani Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour Personally Offering $100K for Anti-Islam Filmmaker’s Death | TheBlaze.com

Forum List

Back