Pakistani Drone Victims Are Infuriated at Obama Victory (Reuters)

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
"The 28-year-old Pakistani accuses the President of robbing him of his father, three brothers and a nephew, all killed in a U.S. drone aircraft attack a month after Obama first took office.

"The same person who attacked my home has gotten re-elected," he told Reuters in the capital, Islamabad, where he fled after the attack on his village in South Waziristan, one of several ethnic Pashtun tribal areas on the Afghan border.

"Since yesterday, the pressure on my brain has increased. I remember all of the pain again.""

Obama victory infuriates Pakistani drone victims | Reuters

"The 28-year-old Pakistani accuses the President of robbing him of his father, three brothers and a nephew, all killed in a U.S. drone aircraft attack a month after Obama first took office.

"The same person who attacked my home has gotten re-elected," he told Reuters in the capital, Islamabad, where he fled after the attack on his village in South Waziristan, one of several ethnic Pashtun tribal areas on the Afghan border.

"Since yesterday, the pressure on my brain has increased. I remember all of the pain again.""

So is the rest of Al Queda!

Have you been living under a rock? We're funding Al-Queda.
U.S.-funded Jihadist Holy War in Syria Seeks Sharia Dictatorship | The New American

And our drone strikes are killing thousands of civilians and only 20 some militants get killed during the strikes. Plus, they have a dishonest method where if youre an innocent civilian standing in a U.S. defined "combat zone" they consider you militant and bomb you.

Can't you see that we are creating MORE enemies? Since when do you make friends and peace by bombing families with drones?

Last edited:

Have you been living under a rock? We're funding Al-Queda. U.S.-funded Jihadist Holy War in Syria Seeks Sharia Dictatorship | The New American

And our drone strikes are killing thousands of civilians and only 20 some militants get killed during the strikes. Plus, they have a dishonest method where if youre an innocent civilian standing in a U.S. defined "combat zone" they consider you militant and bomb you.

Can't you see that we are creating MORE enemies? Since when do you make friends and peace by bombing families with drones?

When will fellow Muslim turn out those that are comitting terrorists acts and killing innocent people?When that happens the drones will cease.

U.S.-funded Jihadist Holy War in Syria Seeks Sharia Dictatorship | The New American

While I have no doubt that some innocents have been killed by drones, I also have no doubt that the vast majority of those killed by drones are our enemies.

Should we all cry over the hundreds of thousands of innocent, non-Nazi Germans that died in WWII? I don't think so.

If these people allow the Taliban and Al Queda to operate in their home area without fighting against them, they they deserve what they get. That's reality. They can leave if they want to.

So, according to liberals, Bush fighting the War on Terror did nothing but kill innocents and create more terrorists.

Obama fighting the War on Terror kills terrorists and terrorist-wannabes (known as "innocents" prior to January 2009) and makes the survivors love us.

So, according to liberals, Bush fighting the War on Terror did nothing but kill innocents and create more terrorists.

Obama fighting the War on Terror kills terrorists and terrorist-wannabes (known as "innocents" prior to January 2009) and makes the survivors love us.

They're healing bombs under this admin.

They're healing bombs under this admin.
It truly is an honor to be killed by The One. Imagine, him taking time out of his day to order you killed!

*sigh* President Obama is EVER so dreamy...

Forum List

Back