Pakistan: US suspends $800m of military aid

You are an idiot, Pakistan wanted the money the US is the one who refused to give it you moron.:cuckoo:

Faggot, when Musharraf was there, no US soldier stepped a foot into Pakistan.
You have to see it all in context.

"If they come without our permission, that's against the sovereignty of Pakistan. I challenge anybody coming into our mountains," he said
Report: Musharraf Warns U.S. Not to 'Invade' Pakistan to Hunt Al Qaeda - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

So the USA tried and succeeded to bring estrogen(Bhutto) to the Head of Pakistani Government.

You stupid motherfucker, Musharraf was the one who got the wheels spinning with the US involvement in Pakistan:cuckoo: Pakistan still wants the money you stupid faggot piece of shit, they are dirt poor and have no pride, they still want the money now, it is the US who is with holding it:cuckoo:

To Hell with Pakistan. Their Double-Game has grown expensive & tiresome. Lets not continue flushing hard-earned American Tax dollars down that toilet. I think most Americans agree with me on that.

To Hell with Pakistan. Their Double-Game has grown expensive & tiresome. Lets not continue flushing hard-earned American Tax dollars down that toilet. I think most Americans agree with me on that.

Fuckin A:clap2: The Pakistanis are two faced and not to be trusted, half that money we gave them went to the Taliban anyways, time to pack it up and come home, to hell with that place. They will continue to kill each other and blow each other up long after the last US Troop leaves their shit hole region.

Forum List

Back