Pakistan Taliban says it carried out CIA attack

its mind boggling that the bomber wasn't checked on entrance

My god, the Taliban is dumber than i thought. How could they expect anyone to believe nonsense like that? They may as well have said they used magical mind powers to force a CIA operative to carry out the attack.

Lets think about this. In order to convert a man in the CIA who is a true patriot to the US, it would realistically require having a close personal friendship spanning thousands of hours, then tack on a few thousand more to get him to believe in the Koran garbage, all done under the nose of his CIA handlers? Its not like hes out in Afghanistan on an operation and only doing a simple 9-5 job, and after he gets off work he goes wherever he wants without anyone knowing what hes doing.

Muslims are so fucking stupid. :lol:

My god, the Taliban is dumber than i thought. How could they expect anyone to believe nonsense like that? They may as well have said they used magical mind powers to force a CIA operative to carry out the attack.

Lets think about this. In order to convert a man in the CIA who is a true patriot to the US, it would realistically require having a close personal friendship spanning thousands of hours, then tack on a few thousand more to get him to believe in the Koran garbage, all done under the nose of his CIA handlers? Its not like hes out in Afghanistan on an operation and only doing a simple 9-5 job, and after he gets off work he goes wherever he wants without anyone knowing what hes doing.

did you read a different article than I did and linked? it was a local informant that they let onto the base.....

I would lend credence to the story.
Here's why.
The suicide bomber wasn't searched...that means he was KNOWN and had developed a certain amount of trust to one of the handlers. He gave up militants and possibly an Al Qaeda leader to the CIA hit teams in order to garner that trust by his CIA handlers, then he more than likely offered an even more desirable target which caused the CIA handler's boss to request a face to face meeting.....the Taliban sprung the trap and the rest is now history.

Now hopefully you on the left understand how devious these motherfuckers are and the reason why we cannot pretend the war is non existent and terrorists don't exist.

This isn't rocket science people....it involves the principle of who is the most intelligent and violent. It appears with the change in tactics and multiple failed strategies put forth by the Obama war council we are losing the war on terror...just like pre 9/11.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
Here's why.
The suicide bomber wasn't searched...that means he was KNOWN and had developed a certain amount of trust to one of the handlers. He gave up militants and possibly an Al Qaeda leader to the CIA hit teams in order to garner that trust by his CIA handlers, then he more than likely offered an even more desirable target which caused the CIA handler's boss to request a face to face meeting.....the Taliban sprung the trap and the rest is now history.

Now hopefully you on the left understand how devious these motherfuckers are and the reason why we cannot pretend the war is non existent and terrorists don't exist.

This isn't rocket science people....it involves the principle of who is the most intelligent and violent. It appears with the change in tactics and multiple failed strategies put forth by the Obama war council we are losing the war on terror...just like pre 9/11.

They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga
You ever clock someone who talk shit, or look at you wrong?
Imagine if they shot at you, and was rapin' your moms
And of course Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons
We sold him that shit, after Ronald Reagan's election
Immortal Technique - Bin Laden LYRICS

Here's why.

They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga
You ever clock someone who talk shit, or look at you wrong?
Imagine if they shot at you, and was rapin' your moms
And of course Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons
We sold him that shit, after Ronald Reagan's election
Immortal Technique - Bin Laden LYRICS

You're dismissed class clown...
clown.jpg

NEXT

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VD1gOhpRSU[/ame]

Shock and Awe
This video is dedicated to all of the victims (soldiers and civilians, American and Iraqi) who were hurt and/or killed in Iraq

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM4NpeGIEoc[/ame]

don't pretend... this snuff film is what gets you and your kind off
RAAMROC
(Dec 24, 2009 12:08am)

derka derka muhamid...shot in the camel
fucking face
Horsekokulus
(Dec 21, 2009 5:23pm)

that is what America does best we kill sand
***** and love it
ilmetalhead
(Oct 08, 2008 6:42pm)

LOL AsDaSd
(Sep 25, 2008 11:56am)

one of them missed
Horsekokulus
(Dec 23, 2009 2:09pm)

bet he wont do that again doric44
(Jul 10, 2008 1:56am)

yeah die you fuck nice vid dave wicked
BoX_HeaD
(Sep 07, 2008 6:09pm)

yea, good one yehoshua
(Jul 08, 2008 3:29pm)

DIE FUCKER!!

Iraqi Insurgent Killed Video

Last edited:
don't pretend... this snuff film is what gets you and your kind off
RAAMROC
(Dec 24, 2009 12:08am)

derka derka muhamid...shot in the camel
fucking face
Horsekokulus
(Dec 21, 2009 5:23pm)

that is what America does best we kill sand
***** and love it
ilmetalhead
(Oct 08, 2008 6:42pm)

LOL AsDaSd
(Sep 25, 2008 11:56am)

one of them missed
Horsekokulus
(Dec 23, 2009 2:09pm)

bet he wont do that again doric44
(Jul 10, 2008 1:56am)

yeah die you fuck nice vid dave wicked
BoX_HeaD
(Sep 07, 2008 6:09pm)

yea, good one yehoshua
(Jul 08, 2008 3:29pm)

DIE FUCKER!!

Iraqi Insurgent Killed Video

Pretty nice shooting if I may say so my self...especially that headshot!!!

bump for insane and devastating attack being ignored

did you read a different article than I did and linked? it was a local informant that they let onto the base.....

Did YOU read the article you posted? It cleary says in the opening sentence....

The Pakistani Taliban claimed Friday that they used a turncoat CIA operative to carry out a suicide bombing that killed seven American CIA employees in Afghanistan as revenge for a top militant leader's death in a U.S. missile strike.

Last edited:

Did YOU read the article you posted? It cleary says in the opening sentence....

The Pakistani Taliban claimed Friday that they used a turncoat CIA operative to carry out a suicide bombing that killed seven American CIA employees in Afghanistan as revenge for a top militant leader's death in a U.S. missile strike.

Which is why my theory makes the most sense....I bet it's right on the money....all the pieces to the puzzle are available on line....all you have to do is put them together.

Forum List

Back