Pakistan summoned U.S. envoy over Trump's 'lies and deceit' tweet

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
The US envoy response: "I'm sorry, but our president is a fucking idiot. Please disregard absolutely everything he tweets - he probably just saw it on Fox-n-Friends."

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan civilian and military chiefs on Tuesday rejected “incomprehensible” U.S. comments after President Donald Trump tweeted angrily about Pakistani “lies and deceit”, with Islamabad summoning the U.S. ambassador.

David Hale was summoned by the Pakistani foreign office late on Monday to explain Trump’s tweet, media said. The ministry could not be reached for comment but the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad confirmed on Tuesday that a meeting had taken place.​

Pakistan summons U.S. envoy over Trump's 'lies and deceit' tweet

I wonder if the Paki's cried about getting their ca$h removed while he was there.

The US envoy response: "I'm sorry, but our president is a fucking idiot. Please disregard absolutely everything he tweets - he probably just saw it on Fox-n-Friends."

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan civilian and military chiefs on Tuesday rejected “incomprehensible” U.S. comments after President Donald Trump tweeted angrily about Pakistani “lies and deceit”, with Islamabad summoning the U.S. ambassador.

David Hale was summoned by the Pakistani foreign office late on Monday to explain Trump’s tweet, media said. The ministry could not be reached for comment but the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad confirmed on Tuesday that a meeting had taken place.​

Who cares?

Link?

He may not always tell the truth, but his lies and deceit tweet was the truth and only an idiot would deny it. Keep parroting that party line instead of having an original thought.

For every truthful statement he has tossed out in the past year - there've been ten whoppers. Just sayin'

You shouldn't make up quotes unless you're in Satire, Dr. Love.
Pakistan has not exactly been in our corner on a lot of situations, such as harboring BinLaden. They get all huffy, but I don't really trust them as far as I can throw them. Not that the President needs to go overboard and get everyone in an uproar about it. Keeping our tentative "friendship" with Pakistan is important to eventually getting us the hell out of Afghanistan. That's what I hear, anyway.

You shouldn't make up quotes unless you're in Satire, Dr. Love.
Pakistan has not exactly been in our corner on a lot of situations, such as harboring BinLaden. They get all huffy, but I don't really trust them as far as I can throw them. Not that the President needs to go overboard and get everyone in an uproar about it. Keeping our tentative "friendship" with Pakistan is important to eventually getting us the hell out of Afghanistan. That's what I hear, anyway.

You're right OL - I do enjoy political satire and sometimes get carried away - should have simply italicized. ;)

Pakistan has the man who captured Bin Laden rotting in a dungeon.

Forum List

Back