Pakistan Replaces Dollar With Yuan

So the Pakis got pissed about Trump cutting off their allowance, and they're running to Uncle China for help? Do they really think Chinese investors are going to put up with their unstable country and all of the terrorists that hang out there?

Did you read the article, or just the headline?

Yup, I read it. The sub-headline summed it all up:

"The decision to cozy up to Beijing comes just a day after US President Donald Trump vowed to stop all aid to Islamabad."

Obviously Pakistan is fishing for Chinese investors.

Since its inception, Pakistan has ignored the importance of building its economy. Instead, it has focused on building its military. In absence of a sound indigenous means to support its militarization plans, it had no choice but to seek an external benefactor. US for some reasons, was quite happy to be that benefactor till ISI's pets (terror organizations) started to hit US interests. The tension between Pakistan and US started way back when Clinton was president. The tension increased further after 911. However, Pakistan did some clever diplomacy and convinced Bush to increase the military aid to Pakistan under the guise of fighting terrorism. The tension increased further when Obama showed his displeasure with Pakistan's support of Taliban. This resulted in routine drone strikes from US on targets inside Pakistan. As you guessed it, the tension between US and Pakistan increased further. So by the time Trump came into the office, things were already out of control between US and Pakistan. As far as Pakistan is concerned, the main grief of US is that Pakistan supported terror outfits are causing US casualties in Afghanistan.

Some good points and I'd say just about dead on in general.

Last edited:
So the Pakis got pissed about Trump cutting off their allowance, and they're running to Uncle China for help? Do they really think Chinese investors are going to put up with their unstable country and all of the terrorists that hang out there?
`
`

No. That's because they have more moral fiber than the US.

A country that gave Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists has more "moral fiber" then the country you live in? What kind of babble is that?

There has been systematic attempt by US media to dumb down the population. That is why an average American has no clue on what really happens around the world. Pakistan by far is the largest sponsor of terrorism but US media never highlights this.

I do believe this the beginning of a trend to shift away from the Rump's regime and the USA.

That's been happening since China entered the WTO and became the altenative on the block. The world has always been looking for ways to dislike and undermine America, many decided on China and rampant globalism. Bought and paid for politicians selling out their citizens.

Take a look at what is going on in Europe. Europe for Gods sake. I think it was 160,000 asylum seekers in Italy alone and they are looking for help and receiving none because everyone else is over run.

How many of these citizens is China accepting? Saudi Arabia? You could go on and on. China was propped up by Western businesses, and this same threat will expand until it hits them back. America needs to ally with real allies, not frauds who are paid "protection money", hush more or the like. Pakistan can go to hell.

America should ally with countries who share American Values as much as possible, not dirty, cowardly back stabbers. Japan would be the one country I would look to build a trade agreement with as an example. Anyone who thinks that Trump is responsible for this hasn't been paying attention. He is just stopping the exploitation, other presidents leaders didn't care to do this and happily bankrupted America for the sake of avoiding headaches..

China was not propped by the world. China was propped by the cartel that controls America through covert means. This cartel has been building up China since 70s.

I do believe this the beginning of a trend to shift away from the Rump's regime and the USA.

Trump's Presidency is moving away from the Obama regime.

"The budgetary proposals released by the state department after Obama sent them to the Congress show a more than six- fold increase in the foreign military financing (FMF) to Pakistan from $42.2 million in 2014 to $265 million in 2016."

Obama proposes over $1 billion civil, military aid to Pakistan - Times of India
Overall, Obama wanted to give $1 billion in military and civilian aid to them.
I guess you missed the class on rumps fascist actions and lack of morality.

The only low-moral fascists I know of are you people who keep posting how you believe Trump has "fascist actions and lack of morality."

And what the hell is it with the "rump" idiocy? How are we supposed to think you're witty and most intelligent if you can't even spell your President's name?

Trump is not perfect but a suggestion that he is worse than Chinese or Pakistanese dictators is highly irresponsible.

`
`

A country that gave Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists has more "moral fiber" then the country you live in? What kind of babble is that?
China has more moral fiber than rump or the US of today.

Spoken like like a true Trump hating Moon Bat. Just go put on your pink pussy hat, red flannel pajamas, talk to your parents about health care and go to your safe place so that you don't have to worry about Trump making this country great again.

The Red Chinese will welcome you into their fold.

`
`

China has more moral fiber than rump or the US of today.

Spoken like like a true Trump hating Moon Bat. Just go put on your pink pussy hat, red flannel pajamas, talk to your parents about health care and go to your safe place so that you don't have to worry about Trump making this country great again.

The Red Chinese will welcome you into their fold.

Bad move. I don't think China allows "foreigners" to become citizens.

Cuba does though. He'd fit right in there.

Depends how much unrest between Chinese Buddhist and Chinese Muslims in SE China...

Forum List

Back