Pakistan orders troops to open if US Raids.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Modbert, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Pakistan orders troops to open fire if US raids - Yahoo! News

Bush and Co. really want to go for the high score in wars doesn't he?

This seems like a move to me to try and find Osama now to secure his legacy.

(Oh and sorry for not including fire in the thread starter. I realize that may people mistake the actual topic in the thread.)

2. Your Overlord

Your Overlord BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    US in Pakistan? probably a little late now isn't it?
    blunder after blunder I'm afraid
    another good reason to elect McCain-somebody who has some idea how to work the military

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,989
    I guess you missed all the screams from the left side of Congress DEMANDING we move against the terrorists in Pakistan for the last 5 years? Obama has stated he would authorize JUST such raids. Bush does it and you turds attack him, par for the course.

4. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Which is my whole point about him trying to secure his legacy by capturing/killing Osama Bin Laden by going into Pakistan NOW.

Honestly, we would of been off if we had invaded Afghanistan/Pakistan then Afghanistan/Iraq. We also would of probably caught Osama Bin Laden a long time ago. (If he was and is still alive).

5. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,989
    Ya good plan. lets invade a Nuclear power, you definately ARE a high school kid.

Last I checked no one has entered Pakistan looking for anyone, they have followed retreating terrorists in and killed them at their bases. But hey you spin it any way you want. Bush is doing what Obama wants and you are claiming it is a bad thing. Just proves the point that you idiots would complain if Bush created a billion jobs. Anything he does is bad no matter if it is EXACTLY what the day before YOU all said needed to be done.

6. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Never said we wouldn't have the Gov't consent. Unless they really aren't our ally then they would have no problem with helping us get rid of the terrorists hiding in their country.

(Though making more age remarks just makes you more ignorant, so you know.)

Your the one who calls doing this a bad thing.

7. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
  8. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,989
    Wrong, you are making false claims to disparage the very thing that Obama has said he wants, the very thing the Democrats have been screaming for for years. YOU not I have claimed we should invade Pakistan and that we are just going in now to find Osama Bin Laden. Bush does EXACTLY what your buddies want and you find fault with it. Who would have thunk it?

And we HAVE asked for permission and the Pakistanis refused. But then if you weren't a little kid you would know the last 6 years history.

9. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Do you not read what I said?

I was proving a point by saying this. That I wouldn't want us to invade Pakistan unless we had the Gov't consent.

And yes I know we have asked for permission and that the Pakistanis refused. Why do you think I made the point about them really not being our ally then?

If they were our ally, they wouldn't harbor the terrorists that really attacked our country.

Continue with the "little kid" comments though. Only proves what I say. You either can't attack my points and or you need to attack me to try and make yourself sound better/try to make your points sound better.

I'll quote Barack Obama on this one:

"Your not strong by bringing other people down, your strong by lifting other people up."

10. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    It doesn't matter how you are... you remain an imbecile.

The US has made it clear that it will seek out terrorists wherever they go to hide. The US has long held that Pakistan can handle terrorists in it's sovereign territory and as long as Pakistan did so, the US has honored that agreement. But the Government of Pakistan has recently changed hands and of course those hands are both left hands, which are very unlikely to survive against the terrorists which are contesting it. Democracy only works where the electorate is willing to allow it to do so... Islamic Radicals are not so inclined.

As a result, the idiots that have taken to governing Pakistan have failed to maintain control of the area along its border with Afghanistan; as such US forces have in recent months pursued terrorists BACK into Pakistan as they fled after executing attacks on Afghan security, US and or NATO forces...

If Pakistan fires on US troops, those Pakistani Soldiers will suffer the consequences of their foolish decision.

President Bush has made it quite clear, having liberated TWO nations in the region of Pakistan, which were promoting the interests of International Islamic terrorism... The US no longer finds a distinction between terrorists and the governments which fail to destroy them, thus provides them safe harbor, advancing the interests of our enemies.

Now just to head you off; you may ask if the US is prepared to destroy ALL countries which harbor terrorists... The answer to this insipid query is quite decidely: YES.