Pakistan orders troops to open if US Raids.

Pakistan orders troops to open fire if US raids - Yahoo! News

Bush and Co. really want to go for the high score in wars doesn't he?

This seems like a move to me to try and find Osama now to secure his legacy.

(Oh and sorry for not including fire in the thread starter. I realize that may people mistake the actual topic in the thread.)

I guess you missed all the screams from the left side of Congress DEMANDING we move against the terrorists in Pakistan for the last 5 years? Obama has stated he would authorize JUST such raids. Bush does it and you turds attack him, par for the course.

I guess you missed all the screams from the left side of Congress DEMANDING we move against the terrorists in Pakistan for the last 5 years? Obama has stated he would authorize JUST such raids. Bush does it and you turds attack him, par for the course.

Which is my whole point about him trying to secure his legacy by capturing/killing Osama Bin Laden by going into Pakistan NOW.

Honestly, we would of been off if we had invaded Afghanistan/Pakistan then Afghanistan/Iraq. We also would of probably caught Osama Bin Laden a long time ago. (If he was and is still alive).

Which is my whole point about him trying to secure his legacy by capturing/killing Osama Bin Laden by going into Pakistan NOW.

Honestly, we would of been off if we had invaded Afghanistan/Pakistan then Afghanistan/Iraq. We also would of probably caught Osama Bin Laden a long time ago. (If he was and is still alive).

Ya good plan. lets invade a Nuclear power, you definately ARE a high school kid.

Last I checked no one has entered Pakistan looking for anyone, they have followed retreating terrorists in and killed them at their bases. But hey you spin it any way you want. Bush is doing what Obama wants and you are claiming it is a bad thing. Just proves the point that you idiots would complain if Bush created a billion jobs. Anything he does is bad no matter if it is EXACTLY what the day before YOU all said needed to be done.

Ya good plan. lets invade a Nuclear power, you definately ARE a high school kid.

Last I checked no one has entered Pakistan looking for anyone, they have followed retreating terrorists in and killed them at their bases. But hey you spin it any way you want. Bush is doing what Obama wants and you are claiming it is a bad thing. Just proves the point that you idiots would complain if Bush created a billion jobs. Anything he does is bad no matter if it is EXACTLY what the day before YOU all said needed to be done.

Never said we wouldn't have the Gov't consent. Unless they really aren't our ally then they would have no problem with helping us get rid of the terrorists hiding in their country.

(Though making more age remarks just makes you more ignorant, so you know.)

Your the one who calls doing this a bad thing.

Never said we wouldn't have the Gov't consent. Unless they really aren't our ally then they would have no problem with helping us get rid of the terrorists hiding in their country.

(Though making more age remarks just makes you more ignorant, so you know.)

Your the one who calls doing this a bad thing.

Wrong, you are making false claims to disparage the very thing that Obama has said he wants, the very thing the Democrats have been screaming for for years. YOU not I have claimed we should invade Pakistan and that we are just going in now to find Osama Bin Laden. Bush does EXACTLY what your buddies want and you find fault with it. Who would have thunk it?

And we HAVE asked for permission and the Pakistanis refused. But then if you weren't a little kid you would know the last 6 years history.

Wrong, you are making false claims to disparage the very thing that Obama has said he wants, the very thing the Democrats have been screaming for for years. YOU not I have claimed we should invade Pakistan and that we are just going in now to find Osama Bin Laden. Bush does EXACTLY what your buddies want and you find fault with it. Who would have thunk it?

And we HAVE asked for permission and the Pakistanis refused. But then if you weren't a little kid you would know the last 6 years history.

Do you not read what I said?

I was proving a point by saying this. That I wouldn't want us to invade Pakistan unless we had the Gov't consent.

And yes I know we have asked for permission and that the Pakistanis refused. Why do you think I made the point about them really not being our ally then?

If they were our ally, they wouldn't harbor the terrorists that really attacked our country.

Continue with the "little kid" comments though. Only proves what I say. You either can't attack my points and or you need to attack me to try and make yourself sound better/try to make your points sound better.

I'll quote Barack Obama on this one:

"Your not strong by bringing other people down, your strong by lifting other people up."

It doesn't matter how you are... you remain an imbecile.

The US has made it clear that it will seek out terrorists wherever they go to hide. The US has long held that Pakistan can handle terrorists in it's sovereign territory and as long as Pakistan did so, the US has honored that agreement. But the Government of Pakistan has recently changed hands and of course those hands are both left hands, which are very unlikely to survive against the terrorists which are contesting it. Democracy only works where the electorate is willing to allow it to do so... Islamic Radicals are not so inclined.

As a result, the idiots that have taken to governing Pakistan have failed to maintain control of the area along its border with Afghanistan; as such US forces have in recent months pursued terrorists BACK into Pakistan as they fled after executing attacks on Afghan security, US and or NATO forces...

If Pakistan fires on US troops, those Pakistani Soldiers will suffer the consequences of their foolish decision.

President Bush has made it quite clear, having liberated TWO nations in the region of Pakistan, which were promoting the interests of International Islamic terrorism... The US no longer finds a distinction between terrorists and the governments which fail to destroy them, thus provides them safe harbor, advancing the interests of our enemies.

Now just to head you off; you may ask if the US is prepared to destroy ALL countries which harbor terrorists... The answer to this insipid query is quite decidely: YES.

It doesn't matter how you are... you remain an imbecile.

The US has made it clear that it will seek out terrorists wherever they go to hide. The US has long held that Pakistan can handle terrorists in it's sovereign territory and as long as Pakistan did so, the US has honored that agreement. But the Government of Pakistan has recently changed hands and of course those hands are both left hands, which are very unlikely to survive against the terrorists which are contesting it. Democracy only works where the electorate is willing to allow it to do so... Islamic Radicals are not so inclined.

As a result, the idiots that have taken to governing Pakistan have failed to maintain control of the area along its border with Afghanistan; as such US forces have in recent months pursued terrorists BACK into Pakistan as they fled after executing attacks on Afghan security, US and or NATO forces...

If Pakistan fires on US troops, those Pakistani Soldiers will suffer the consequences of their foolish decision.

President Bush has made it quite clear, having liberated TWO nations in the region of Pakistan, which were promoting the interests of International Islamic terrorism... The US no longer finds a distinction between terrorists and the governments which fail to destroy them, thus provides them safe harbor, advancing the interests of our enemies.

Now just to head you off; you may ask if the US is prepared to destroy ALL countries which harbor terrorists... The answer to this insipid query is quite decidely: YES.

I realize that the US is willing to seek out terrorists wherever they go to hide.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_-rnJxo0Fo]YouTube - McCain Smiles: "Gates of Hell"[/ame]

I'm interested in seeing how far the Bush Administration will go however. Are they willing to have war with Pakistan in your opinion?

Pakistan orders troops to open fire if US raids - Yahoo! News

Bush and Co. really want to go for the high score in wars doesn't he?

This seems like a move to me to try and find Osama now to secure his legacy.

(Oh and sorry for not including fire in the thread starter. I realize that may people mistake the actual topic in the thread.)

You libs need to shit or get off the pot. Out of one side of your mouthes you accuse Bush of doing nothing Afghanistan, giving it back, etc, when the correct answer is that the Taliban hides over the border in Pakistan.

So basically, he's damned if does and damned if he doesn't. Why don't y'all quit trying to fool people that aren't buying and just call it what it is? Partisan vitriol, nothing more.

You libs need to shit or get off the pot. Out of one side of your mouthes you accuse Bush of doing nothing Afghanistan, giving it back, etc, when the correct answer is that the Taliban hides over the border in Pakistan.

So basically, he's damned if does and damned if he doesn't. Why don't y'all quit trying to fool people that aren't buying and just call it what it is? Partisan vitriol, nothing more.

I'm not disagreeing here Gunny that the Taliban hides over the border in Pakistan.

I just wish Bush had done this a long time ago instead of now when he's trying to secure his legacy.

Armchair presidents and generals-----lord kill them all.

Alright Dillo, when do you feel we should of done something about this?

Before? Now a good time? When is right for you?

If you mind sharing with the rest of us instead of just making sarcastic comments.

Until the recent change in Government in Pakistan we had no reason to endanger the pro US Government that existed. It allowed us to operate across the border when we asked and it halted and reversed its own intel services efforts to support the Taliban.

The Government changed and now is NOT pro US. It has no intention of allowing us to do anything against the terrorists in its region. Now we act because the CONDITIONS changed in Pakistan.

Alright Dillo, when do you feel we should of done something about this?

Before? Now a good time? When is right for you?

If you mind sharing with the rest of us instead of just making sarcastic comments.

The American public does NOT have access to enough data to run a war. It's just that simple.

Until the recent change in Government in Pakistan we had no reason to endanger the pro US Government that existed. It allowed us to operate across the border when we asked and it halted and reversed its own intel services efforts to support the Taliban.

The Government changed and now is NOT pro US. It has no intention of allowing us to do anything against the terrorists in its region. Now we act because the CONDITIONS changed in Pakistan.

So let me ask you RGS, if they threaten us with their weapons if we don't back down.

Then what?

So let me ask you RGS, if they threaten us with their weapons if we don't back down.

Then what?

We continue to do as we need to. Pakistan needs us more then we need them. Their military is dependent on OUR good graces. When in hot pursuit we follow and kill. If Pakistan fires on us we fire back. Then we cut off all shipment of equipment and parts, all technical assistance and all funds for their military.

I am sure India will love hearing that.

But why ask me? Ask Obama, it is also HIS plan as well as the Democrats in Congress. Ask THEM what THEIR plan will lead to. Or are you saying they all lied about us doing cross border raids?

We continue to do as we need to. Pakistan needs us more then we need them. Their military is dependent on OUR good graces. When in hot pursuit we follow and kill. If Pakistan fires on us we fire back. Then we cut off all shipment of equipment and parts, all technical assistance and all funds for their military.

I am sure India will love hearing that.

But why ask me? Ask Obama, it is also HIS plan as well as the Democrats in Congress. Ask THEM what THEIR plan will lead to. Or are you saying they all lied about us doing cross border raids?

I like to hear others opinion on this board, that's why I ask.

And I can agree that their military is dependent on our good graces. And I can especially agree that India will love hearing that.

And I don't believe they lied.

Forum List

Back