Pakistan Lost World Cup 2011 Semi final due to Poor batting & drop ctaches

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Pakistan Lost World Cup 2011 Semi final due to Poor batting & drop ctaches
I want to share my feeling and hurt when saw our Pakistani team poor performance in the field of bowling by UMER GUL who gave more runs and do not restrict Indian. 4 catches dropped of Sachin Tendulkar by Misbaullah Haq, Yunis Khan, Kamran Akmal and Umer Ajmal give opportunity to made 85 runs.

I would say poor batting by Yunis Khan, Abdul Razak who is serious player in Pakistani team can’t perform well to lift the WORLD CUP 2011. Let down entire nation feelings

In last I would say any team can win the match who performed well in all aspects ( bowling, fielding, do not allow extra and later batting well) if any sector weak than doubt to win the game otherwise luck support.

Any how Bat well by Shahid Hafeez, Asad, Karam Akmal, Umer Akmal and Misbaullah Haq. But all these players efforts vain when we lost semi final from India, entire nation cricket fever finished.

This is the hottest contest of World Cup 2011 in which 2 countries Prime Minister, Sonia Ghandi, Rahul Ghandi and other high profile BOLLY WOOD actress and actresses attend and watch. It is very entertaining match and Pakistan do not accept its defeat and fight in win the game but losses by 29 runs.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Yes, Off course Pakistan is not very well team for the cricket. There are very poor batting also poor fielding during the match of Ind Vs Pak. There are many drop catches of the Sachin Tendulkar by the pakistan fielders in the match.

The Pakistan cricket team? Lol! A bunch of match fixers and cheats! Like everything else in your country, cricket is riddled with corruption!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCRnfEEwwVk]YouTube - ‪Pakistan Cricket Cheats Exposed‬‏[/ame]

CONCLUSIVE News of the World evidence yesterday clinched an historic ban for three cheating Pakistani Test cricketers.

But while the guilty verdict was applauded, the paltry terms - effectively five years - imposed by the ICC tribunal were roundly slammed and ridiculed by a host of cricket stars.

The sport's ruling body found captain Salman Butt, 26 and bowlers Mohammad Asif, 28, and Mohammad Amir, 18, guilty of fixing no-balls for cash in last summer's series against England.

The International Cricket Council's chief Haroon Lorgat led a wave of tributes to our investigative team and their exposure of one of the biggest scandals in sporting history.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/not...handed-to-three-Pakistani-cricket-cheats.html

Forum List

Back