Pakistan Interior Minister Pushing Interpol To Ban Anti-Islam Material Online...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
More of your hard-earned Tax Dollars at work. Another one of our "Friends."

If one well-known Pakistani politician gets his way, international law will forbid “anti-Islam” material from the Internet.

Friday afternoon, Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik wrote in a series of tweets that he has spoken with and written to the Secretary General of Interpol about enacting an international law to stop all anti-Islam propaganda online.

He followed it up with a response to fellow tweeter Kanwal Zahra Zaidi (@KanwalZaidi), noting that the “Anti Islam element must stop hurting Muslims.”

Malik concluded with a tweet reiterating his initial contention, that propagating anti-Islam material is a “crime” and that it must be stopped.

Interpol is the world’s largest international policing body, with 190 member countries. This week Muslims have been up in violent arms over a film with depicts their prophet Muhammad in a poor light.

Read more: Pakistan Interior Minister pushing Interpol to ban anti-Islam material online | The Daily Caller

How about this? We tell the islamists nutjobs to fuck off, take our money away rom them, and let them burn in hell?

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares what Pakistan does? It's their country...their Internet...and you need to shut the fuck up

Who the fuck cares what Pakistan does? It's their country...their Internet...and you need to shut the fuck up

Obviously, you didn't read the post. And actually, all Americans should care. We give Billions in American Tax Dollars to them. And it's clearly not money well spent.

Obviously, you didn't read the post. And actually, all Americans should care. We give Billions in American Tax Dollars to them. And it's clearly not money well spent.

My bad I was raging from another thread and didnt read it all.....anyways it's not gonna go through ...I doubt it...

There is so much anti Islam material so that will be impossible

Forum List

Back