Pakistan humiliated by Bin Laden raid

Don't ofter agree with HG but he is dead on, they are a joke. I still don't see why we are giving them so much money.

It is kind of mind blowing, but I learned a few months back that we are paying the police or whatever the security forces are called in those countries to protect our soldiers. Some of them went ape shit when they learned of the possible furloughs of US government employees. A person I know who is over there says if they don't get paid there is a good chance they will turn on our troops.

Piss on the Pakistanis. I'm sick of these asshole muslims. The world would be a much nicer, peaceful happy place without these idiots. And before some sick twit liberal tells me "they're not all like that", don't bother. I'm sick of hearing that too.

The money we give Pakistan should be based on tangible results. If their intelligence is so bad that they don't know the number one terrorist in the world is living just a few blocks from a military base, then we should question what their help worth is.

We need Pakistan in order to get supplies into Afghanistan. Apparently their intelligence is quite questionable.

Don't ofter agree with HG but he is dead on, they are a joke. I still don't see why we are giving them so much money.

It is kind of mind blowing, but I learned a few months back that we are paying the police or whatever the security forces are called in those countries to protect our soldiers. Some of them went ape shit when they learned of the possible furloughs of US government employees. A person I know who is over there says if they don't get paid there is a good chance they will turn on our troops.

They already kill our troops now when they get the chance.

Forum List

Back