Pakistan Accuses US of Instigating War

You knew it was only a matter of time before decent Pakistanis rose and oppose the covert activities between their government and the US. And now it appears the $25 million reward money on Osama bin Laden from US to Pakistan was not enough after all.

You knew it was only a matter of time before decent Pakistanis rose and oppose the covert activities between their government and the US. And now it appears the $25 million reward money on Osama bin Laden from US to Pakistan was not enough after all.

$25 million? thats kid stuff, Pakistan was hiding Bin Laden all along to pro long the war on terror so they could keep getting the billion dollar aid packages from the US.

The CIA/Mossad cabal now want's to focus on destroying the government of Pakistan by false flag operations.

The Pakistanis are doing a good job of fucking up their own country, even if all the US Military and covert ops left the region tomorrow they would still be in turmoil, the genie is out of the bottle.

This is true.

The Pakistani accusation is also true, we instigate war round the clock everyday of the week, but us doing that or not doing that wouldn't keep the Pakistani gov't from being corrupt.

The CIA/Mossad cabal now want's to focus on destroying the government of Pakistan by false flag operations.

The Pakistanis are doing a good job of fucking up their own country, even if all the US Military and covert ops left the region tomorrow they would still be in turmoil, the genie is out of the bottle.

This is true.

The Pakistani accusation is also true, we instigate war round the clock everyday of the week, but us doing that or not doing that wouldn't keep the Pakistani gov't from being corrupt.

Our relationship with Pakistan is much like the relationship with a man and his bitter bitch ex wife, the ex wife (Pakistan) hates the ex husband (The US) but she still wants his child support for the kids (the nuclear weapons) and to line her pockets.

The International banking cartel is now searching for a pretext to War with Red China in order to get out of our debt to them. Pakistan is the starting point. Plus, We filled Pakistans pockets with 18.5 billion dollars since 2001, and apparently for nothing. Either way, World War 3 is coming soon to a theater near you. ~BH

Pakistan is a goodally- we knew they would have to complain if this happened. MAY KILLED there, thanks to BOOOSH screwing up the Afghan war and everything else...fekking morons...Obamahhh....

According to the twoofers; it was a fraud...what the hell?

Sarcasm...

Pakistan is mad at us. Yeah, we're scared. NOT

Is your "twoofers" label all that you got bro? Not that I am one of them, but it's a simple question? I am only saying that because I have noticed that it's all that seems to shoot out of your pie hole. Sounds like divisionist bullshit if you ask me. It seems like you're a fucking follower, like most sheople? Am I wrong about my assumption? :razz: ~BH

According to the twoofers; it was a fraud...what the hell?

Sarcasm...

Pakistan is mad at us. Yeah, we're scared. NOT

Is your "twoofers" label all that you got bro? Not that I am one of them, but it's a simple question? I am only saying that because I have noticed that it's all that seems to shoot out of your pie hole. Sounds like divisionist bullshit if you ask me. It seems like you're a fucking follower, like most sheople? Am I wrong about my assumption? :razz: ~BH

Whatever..

High_Gravity, what "war on terror"? The only terrorists I know of are our world jingoes who constantly go about terrorizing and dictating to decent folks in their homelands in the name of "democracy"!

Forum List

Back