Pakin MIA

She is a loose cannon and they can't afford to let her out without some kind of protection on what she says.

She is a joke when it comes to qualifications to be vp or pres.

If she was the dem vp canidate, Fox and all its friends would be laughing their asses off, but because she's yours, Hannity just about wet his pants over her.

She is a loose cannon and they can't afford to let her out without some kind of protection on what she says.

If she was the dem vp canidate, Fox and all its friends would be laughing their asses off, but because she's yours, Hannity just about wet his pants over her.
actually, we are laughing at Obamas pick

:rofl:

but, he does seem to like the Villages

You are aware that repeating private comments is against board rules, I know cause you have been told before. Dumb shit.

Isn't that what you just did?

I have missed your warm loving remarks as of late. Have you been on another board until they kicked you off.:badgrin::ahole-1:

only a fucking moron wouldnt think it was sexist
oh, i forgot who i was replying to

Oh, little pussy boy gave me another neg rep, like a little coward.

Hey pussy boy, do you ever get a date? You need to get a life asshole, you seem to spend all your time on this board complaining like a pussy, and wandering around giving neg reps.

No one gives a shit dickwad. Take george bush's cock out of your mouth.

Ninja, since I'm not a pussy who hides my comments in the dark, I left you nice comment on your public profile.

Because only pussys hide what they're saying and give neg reps.

Oh, little pussy boy gave me another neg rep, like a little coward.

Hey pussy boy, do you ever get a date? You need to get a life asshole, you seem to spend all your time on this board complaining like a pussy, and wandering around giving neg reps.

No one gives a shit dickwad. Take george bush's cock out of your mouth.
fuck off bitch
you are here just as much if not more than me

Ninja, since I'm not a pussy who hides my comments in the dark, I left you nice comment on your public profile.

Because only pussys hide what they're saying and give neg reps.
so, by your own words, bitch, i dont hide what i'm saying
because what i might say in the neg rep i WILL say here in the open

The only loose cannon has been Biden sticking his foot in his mouth nearly every other day -perhaps Obama should put HIM under wraps for a while.

As for insisting Palin is totally unqualified -your just plain nuts. Obama with just 18 months as Senator before declaring for the Presidency is THE singlemost unqualified Presidential candidate in over a century. That should bother you a whole lot more than whining about a governor going for a lower office.

But governors are ALWAYS qualified to run for President OR VP. Unless you want to explain what made a governor from a hick state like Arkansas with zero foreign policy experience -qualified to run for President. Think something big was going in Arkansas that Clinton had to deal with magically gave him any more qualifications to hold the top job in the world than Palin has for VP? Or how about Carter the peanut farmer from rural Georgia who became governor before running for President. Think anything about being a governor of that state which has little in common with Washington, DC left him more qualified for President? BOTH were total unknowns when they first decided to run and both from states not known for being "cosmopolitan" either. (Other things left Carter unqualified, but not the fact he had been governor.) How about Ronald Reagan whose resume was "actor, President of the Screen Actor's Guild and governor" -think that left him far more qualified for the most powerful job in the world than Palin is for VP?

To insist that governors aren't qualified to even be VP makes a lie out of our entire history. There is absolutely NOTHING unusual about Palin's resume that makes her more unqualified for VP than if Obama had chosen Kathleen Sebelius, governor of KS as his VP -who was on his short list. Would that mean SHE would have been unqualified for VP too - or just THIS governor? And only because her party affiliation is one you don't like?

More governors have been VP than any other previous elected office and roughly half of all Presidents were too. In fact, 4 out of the last 5 Presidents were GOVERNORS and some from states that were no less distanced politically from Washington DC than Alaska is. Personally, I don't WANT or like seeing a President AND VP combined to be nothing more than the same old Washington insiders doing business as usual. You think that is a necessary qualification -I think it goes into the "negative" column myself and always will.

this is totally bizarre.

last night, Biden was like a junkyard attack dog, showing up everywhere, and on every network, to defend his boss.

Palin was totally AWOL, even though the networks begged her to appear to spin for her boss.

Why doesn't the GOP even trust Palin, the alleged pitbull with lipstick, to defend her own boss on one of the most important nights of the campaign season?

because he didn't need any help to deal with the O-man. he gave "Pakin" the night off, probably shot a moose or two...

Forum List

Back