Painfully Pointless Palin

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Tonight's interview highlights:

COURIC: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials? PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our next door neighbors are foreign countries. they're in the state that i am the executive of. And there in Russia --
COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations for example, with the Russians?
PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We do -- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia -- as Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go?
It's Alaska, It's right over the border. It is from Alaska, that we send those out to make sure an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.
Palin On Foreign Policy Video - CBSNews.com

Last edited:
She looks like an absolute fool.

When she's not embarrassing herself, the best she can do is blurt out some simplistic talking points.

This is as bad as that Admiral Stockdale choice Perot offered up for VP in 1992. Dan Quayle was light years ahead of this.

I'm am so glad McCain didn't pick Romney.

On the other hand, its simply shocking that a 72 year old, three-time cancer survivor would willfully chose to put the nation at risk by nominating an absolute tool to be a heartbeat away from the presidency.

The best part of threads like this one is that every time you slam on Palin, you highlight the same issues in the opposition.

She has more executive experience than Obama and is more likely an agent of change than Biden. But, do go on ignoring the real issues in favor of the soundbyte of the week.

The best part of threads like this one is that every time you slam on Palin, you highlight the same issues in the opposition.

She has more executive experience than Obama and is more likely an agent of change than Biden. But, do go on ignoring the real issues in favor of the soundbyte of the week.

Spin it anyway you like. Palin looks like a fool.

Obama has been on Meet the Press, Face the Nation, Fox News Sunday, and other unscripted interviews with journalists about a thousand times. He's taken part in dozens of live, televised presidential primary debates taking fire from journalists.

And he is always able to competently natter on about domestic and foreign issues without looking like a complete tool, like Palin.

Spin it anyway you like. Palin looks like a fool. In your opinion. In my opinion she looks like your typical politician playing to a specific demographic.

Obama has been on Meet the Press, Face the Nation, Fox News Sunday, and other unscripted interviews with journalists about a thousand times. He's taken part in dozens of live, televised presidential primary debates taking fire from journalists. He does very well on camera to be sure. But that doesn't add to any foreign policy or executive experience now does it. And a teleprompter at a rodeo?

And he is always able to competently natter on about domestic and foreign issues without looking like a complete tool, like Palin. Actually, I think he often looks like a fool.

It's all the same. We have four pols that manage to cancel out the perceived weaknesses in their opponents. The truth is that we have four crooks that have already demonstrated in word and deed that they are not to be trusted.

COURIC: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials? PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our next door neighbors are foreign countries. they're in the state that i am the executive of. And there in Russia --
COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations for example, with the Russians?
PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We do -- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia -- as Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go?
It's Alaska, It's right over the border. It is from Alaska, that we send those out to make sure an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.

She's 100% right. Couldn't have said it better.

She has more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined.

Has anyone actually managed to come up with an example or a link that shows Sarah Palin has personally dealt with the Russians yet?

I'm starting to think you aren't being serious when you post ...

Why, because I don't recite libbie rhetoric from Moveon, Kos, HuffPo and Air America? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Get real, son. When you learn to think for yourself and not be a sheeple for the leftwing kooks you'll understand and instantly jump up 50 IQ points.

democrats5.jpg

Why, because I don't recite libbie rhetoric from Moveon, Kos, HuffPo and Air America? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Get real, son. When you learn to think for yourself and not be a sheeple for the leftwing kooks you'll understand and instantly jump up 50 IQ points.

Says the guy reciting right wing rhetoric from Sean, Rush, and the usual talk radio scumbags. Talk about a sheeple ... how's the dittosphere these days?

I'm very independently minded ... 2000 Bush ... 2004 neither ... 2008 Obama. My positions on issues are all over the spectrum.

And I'm not your "son." While you were taking bong hits I was off fighting in Iraq.

At what point are we going to witness this?

:eusa_eh:

What's with the selective cut and paste?

I just told you my positions are all over the political spectrum ... but you ignored it.

I served in the Corps for 10 years so don't start swinging your cock around just yet. You're not the only one whose fought for this country.

Oh ...

I'm still not your son and prefer not to be addressed that way.

What's with the selective cut and paste?
I just told you my positions are all over the political spectrum ... but you ignored it.

I didn't ignore diddly. I haven't seen any independent thoughts or ideas from you yet. Was curious when you would grace us with something besides rhetoric out of a Michael Moore movie.

Last edited:
I didn't ignore diddly. I haven't seen any independent thoughts or ideas from you yet. Was curious when you would grace us with something besides rhetoric out of a Michael Moore movie.
You give stoner's a bad name! well I guess Bristol Palin smokes pot too! So what can you say!

New Topics

Forum List

Back