Painfully Palin Witchcraft

If you get the chance.. check out David Benoit's "Satanism in Rock Music"..

80's gold.

The smear machine that is Fox News? That's where I found the article about it. C'mon, we all know Pentecostals believe some stuff that's WAY out of the mainstream. Not to mention the guy in the original thread I posted making a case for the existence of witches and demons...some Americans really believe this stuff.

The smear machine that is Fox News? That's where I found the article about it. C'mon, we all know Pentecostals believe some stuff that's WAY out of the mainstream. Not to mention the guy in the original thread I posted making a case for the existence of witches and demons...some Americans really believe this stuff.

especailly us witches....we believe in ourselves....where is the problem with that?

Every time I read the heading, "Painfully Palin Witchcraft" the CS&N song, Helplessly Hoping keeps running through my head. It's because of the alliteration I think. But, could I be possessed or something? :badgrin:

Every time I read the heading, "Painfully Palin Witchcraft" the CS&N song, Helplessly Hoping keeps running through my head. It's because of the alliteration I think. But, could I be possessed or something? :badgrin:

Painfully palin pursued by her party, she pouts, powerfully peeved.

Forum List

Back