Pain lingers for lesbian couple denied in Sweet Cakes case

Bullshit. And more typical progressive talking points.

have you ever had an original thought?

And again, fascist twat.

Avoidng the topic.

Okay, let's look at that. In 2004, George W. Bush was well on his way of getting voted out of the office he STOLE in 2000. Then he promised you homophobes up and down that he'd put an amendment in the Constitution to define marriage as one man and one woman. Meanwhile GOP State organizations put similiar things on the ballot.

Except when he won, he didn't do any of those things. Instead he tried to privatize social security, fucked up the response to Katrina, fumbled the Iraq War and crashed the economy.
And the gays can get married now, anyway. Good move, Homophobes... you didn't get what you wanted, but you managed to screw it up for the rest of us.

From what you say, you've screwed yourself up far more than anyone else could do.

he didn't "steal" the election. He won according to the rules. Further checks showed he won florida, and the election. besides blame gun control for Gore losing Tennessee.

And he didn't win just for that, your candidate in 2004 was a wishy washy "I have a plan" zero.

Al Gore got more votes. Bush stole the election.

And, yes, if not for the homophobes, wed have gotten rid of that clown.

If we had a democracy then this argument would work. Too bad for you we have a constitutional republic. So the popular vote is irrelevant.

And I somehow doubt you would be ok if the popular vote won out on all matters throughout the history of this country and even today.

Now JoeB will go on a rant about the Founding Fathers being slave owning rapists, and the document is worthless except when it protects what HE agrees with (even if it isn't in the document, but made up by some dipshit court).

Liberals always want a democracy. Until we actually take votes on matters they care about and things change drastically.

Also for any USA poster to think we live in a democracy in the USA they should go have a word with themselves and stop posting on these matters. We can excuse the foreigners for their confusion.

If we had a democracy then this argument would work. Too bad for you we have a constitutional republic. So the popular vote is irrelevant.

And I somehow doubt you would be ok if the popular vote won out on all matters throughout the history of this country and even today.

I think on 'who gets to make the decisions", the popular vote should count.

Bush stole the election. He fucked up the country. No Republican will ever be president again. Deal with it.

Bush stole the election. He fucked up the country. No Republican will ever be president again. Deal with it.

Do you want a popular vote for an executive who dictates how everything is going to go?

Do you want a popular vote for an executive who dictates how everything is going to go?

First the President doesn't do that. We still have a Congress and courts.

Second- and I realize you are fucking stupid and don't get this... when you have five backwards ass states that decide this thing, and the rest of us are kind of a done deal, that kind of dillutes democracy.

Look, I realize you guys have a hard time with this. I realize that you all don't want to admit George W. Stupid was a HUGE mistake. But the Electoral College really does your side NO FAVORS.

Hillary is going into this with 243 Electoral votes. Trump would have to win every swing state to stand a chance. (Don't worry, he won't.) Hillary just has to win one or two.

This is a good system by you?

No one that matters gives a fuck about you or what you think. If they care, they don't matter.

People like you fuck up the country by simply existing.

Second- and I realize you are fucking stupid and don't get this... when you have five backwards ass states that decide this thing, and the rest of us are kind of a done deal, that kind of dillutes democracy.

Look, I realize you guys have a hard time with this. I realize that you all don't want to admit George W. Stupid was a HUGE mistake. But the Electoral College really does your side NO FAVORS.

Hillary is going into this with 243 Electoral votes. Trump would have to win every swing state to stand a chance. (Don't worry, he won't.) Hillary just has to win one or two.

Want to talk about a backwards state. You living in Illinois automatically makes it the most fucked up one of the 57.

You must have missed the past 100 years. Where the executive branch and judicial branch has gotten a lot more power than ever intended.

Now you can piss and moan about republican vs democrat. That's not what I am talking about .... The executive in today's America has way too much power to just do as he wishes. The position of president was named president because back in those days that meant manager. What part of today's presidents come close to being managers? They are getting closer to dictators than their intended roles... As managers.

Now you can piss and moan about republican vs democrat. That's not what I am talking about .... The executive in today's America has way too much power to just do as he wishes. The position of president was named president because back in those days that meant manager. What part of today's presidents come close to being managers? They are getting closer to dictators than their intended roles... As managers.

Well, I'd say you are entitled to your opinion, but it's stupid...

There's treatment for your derangement. Now we know why these pervs are so important to you. They are two fat, ugly dykes but you will still masturbate over your imagines hawt girl on girl.

This is why its degenerate.

I wouldn't want to watch two fat straight people having sex, either.

You really need to stop being s uch a prude...

Forum List

Back