Paid To Do It, But Fails To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
image001.jpg

Jonathan Turley's take on this:
The Ultimate Subrogation Contract: Man Sues Neighbor for Failure to Impregant Wife « JONATHAN TURLEY

You have to hand it to him, Frank was a trooper.

In a sense, he was, but tragic for everyone on all sides. No kids for Demetrius and his wife, while losing their self-respect. Frank "loses" his kids because it turns out they are not really his and "loses" his wife after finding out his kids were by another man. The only thing that was gained was the money that Frank was paid. To me, this is true blood money. I bet everyone wished that this was just one horrible nightmare.

In a sense, he was, but tragic for everyone on all sides. No kids for Demetrius and his wife, while losing their self-respect. Frank "loses" his kids because it turns out they are not really his and "loses" his wife after finding out his kids were by another man. The only thing that was gained was the money that Frank was paid. To me, this is true blood money. I bet everyone wished that this was just one horrible nightmare.

Very true. There isn't enough money in the world to take away the pain I'm sure he felt when he found out the kids weren't his.

Are you sure you are thinking of the correct bodily fluid in this situation?

Forum List

Back