Paid Protesters

The Daily Caller is a news website based in Washington, D.C., United States, with a focus on politics, original reporting and breaking news, founded by journalist and political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The Daily Caller launched on January 11, 2010.
The Daily Caller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gee, he's only the EDITOR.
Now tell me, who decides what gets PUBLISHED?
Reporters or editors?

Man....I really made you look like a stupid piece of shit right now, didn't I?
I mean I really embarrassed you when I pointed out you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, didn't I? I bet that REALLY really pisses you off...to be shown to be a stupid dolt by a LIBERAL, huh?

Enjoy your burn. I'll be happy to provide another anytime you're a dumbass!

OK.. We'll remember that next time you try and uphold Media Matters, Huffy Puffy, etc as sources.. and you will not argue back about their validity (or lack thereof), right??

I don't use partisan sources, dumbass.
What? You think I'm as stupid as you low-grade incompetent morons?
How insulting.

You're known by the company you keep. If you consider us "low-grade incompetent morons" (sic), and you continue your association, you must feel comfortable among us. Oh, Media Matters and Huff-Po, among other sources frequently cited by libs around here, are partisan.

What the hell is it with you CONZ and the Daily Caller.

You know it's a JOKE, right?

Tucker Carlson? That's your idea of journalistic integrity or standards?
The guy who got COMPLETELY OWNED by Jon Stewart on Carlson's own show?

The site that pointed out that a guy named Jedi Masterbator trolled Dick Cheney's death on Twitter?
Yeah...there's a groundbreaking story. Some guy named Jedi Masterbator made rude comments on the internets. Man...that is some HARD HITTING JOURNALISM right there. Coming up next. Bears shit in the woods and the pope is Catholic.

questions and answer on a video are what they are. Even a lefty like you can't deny it.

You need to look close and listen hard to madow and Shultz and Mathews for starters.
You want to talk about lies for the sake of an Agenda? Oh, and look hard at the Hollywood gang. Start with Sean Penn and Alex Baldwin. Then move a little right and you will find Tom Hanks and a few other worshipers.

At any rate, back to the story at hand, the likelihood that protesters were paid to attend is very high. I actually know people that have been paid to protest on behalf of unions.

Paid scale, too! Not bad money just to show up and make an ass of yourself and help destroy the nation that makes it possible for you to do so.

Common sense wins!

Obama and the Public Union thug should be center fold in Hustler Magazine.

Hope you like anaconda's.

Jeez.

Even after I offered the challenge to show where I agree with Huff Post, Media Matters, Ed Schultz or Rachel Maddow, CONZ still come back on the thread and say that I have to defend them despite never having proved that I use anything like them because I post in support of people who do.

It appears you CONZ are used to dealing with a much weaker brand of liberal than you are used to.

I suggest you adapt or perish.

Oh and perhaps you CONZ could tell me what contractual agreements management didn't AGREE with unions that drove companies out of business?
It appears that you ONLY BLAME UNIONS for contracts signed by two parties. If UNIONS made things so bad, why did management agree to their demands? Does having Union employees mean you have to agree to ANY of their demands?
Just another instance of CONZ blatantly misrepresenting reality to fit their twisted world view.

Last edited:
Or you are just ANOTHER CON LIAR in a long string of lying con bitches I've pwnt this week?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/214962-fox-news-youll-shut-up-eat-fecal-matter-and-like-it.html
:lmao:

Dude, you're sucha fucking spork. You haven't 'pwnt' any CONZ!!! Anywhere, at all. You're seriously having massive delusions. :lmao:

Jeez.

Even after I offered the challenge to show where I agree with Huff Post, Media Matters, Ed Schultz or Rachel Maddow, CONZ still come back on the thread and say that I have to defend them despite never having proved that I use anything like them because I post in support of people who do.

It appears you CONZ are used to dealing with a much weaker brand of liberal than you are used to.

Oh and perhaps you CONZ could tell me what contractual agreements management didn't AGREE with unions that drove companies out of business?
It appears that you ONLY BLAME UNIONS for contracts signed by two parties. If UNIONS made things so bad, why did management agree to their demands? Does having Union employees mean you have to agree to ANY of their demands?
Just another instance of CONZ blatantly misrepresenting reality to fit their twisted world view.

:lmao:

CONZ!!!!

Jeez.

Do not confuse Public Unions with Private unions. They are not one in the same.

Forum List

Back