Paid Protesters

What the hell is it with you CONZ and the Daily Caller.

You know it's a JOKE, right?

Tucker Carlson? That's your idea of journalistic integrity or standards?
The guy who got COMPLETELY OWNED by Jon Stewart on Carlson's own show?

The site that pointed out that a guy named Jedi Masterbator trolled Dick Cheney's death on Twitter?
Yeah...there's a groundbreaking story. Some guy named Jedi Masterbator made rude comments on the internets. Man...that is some HARD HITTING JOURNALISM right there. Coming up next. Bears shit in the woods and the pope is Catholic.

Michelle Fields wrote the piece, dumbass. Not Tucker Carlson. You really are a moron.

The Daily Caller is a news website based in Washington, D.C., United States, with a focus on politics, original reporting and breaking news, founded by journalist and political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The Daily Caller launched on January 11, 2010.
The Daily Caller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gee, he's only the EDITOR.
Now tell me, who decides what gets PUBLISHED?
Reporters or editors?

Man....I really made you look like a stupid piece of shit right now, didn't I?
I mean I really embarrassed you when I pointed out you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, didn't I? I bet that REALLY really pisses you off...to be shown to be a stupid dolt by a LIBERAL, huh?

Enjoy your burn. I'll be happy to provide another anytime you're a dumbass!

miamirioters.jpg

Michelle Fields wrote the piece, dumbass. Not Tucker Carlson. You really are a moron.

The Daily Caller is a news website based in Washington, D.C., United States, with a focus on politics, original reporting and breaking news, founded by journalist and political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The Daily Caller launched on January 11, 2010.

Reporters or editors?

I mean I really embarrassed you when I pointed out you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, didn't I? I bet that REALLY really pisses you off...to be shown to be a stupid dolt by a LIBERAL, huh?

OK.. We'll remember that next time you try and uphold Media Matters, Huffy Puffy, etc as sources.. and you will not argue back about their validity (or lack thereof), right??

Reporters or editors?

OK.. We'll remember that next time you try and uphold Media Matters, Huffy Puffy, etc as sources.. and you will not argue back about their validity (or lack thereof), right??

I don't use partisan sources, dumbass.
What? You think I'm as stupid as you low-grade incompetent morons?
How insulting.

Gee, he's only the EDITOR.Now tell me, who decides what gets PUBLISHED?
Reporters or editors?

Show me where you see he is the editor. From what I see, he is the founder. Unless you want to back up this assertion.....

the caller has several editors including:

By David Martosko - The Daily Caller
Executive Editor

Furthermore, you didn't show me anything the Caller is in the press pool and wait for it.....WAIT FOR IT....

The Daily Caller is in the White House rotating press pool.[1] Its reporters have appeared on MSNBC, Fox News Channel, CNBC, NBC and CBS, and radio stations across the country. High-profile contributors include Mary Katharine Ham, Ginni Thomas (wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas), blog pioneer Mickey Kaus (Kausfiles), reporter Matt Lewis, and Republican strategist Roger Stone, who serves as the site's "male fashion editor."

You're wrong. You're dumb and you did nothing except solidify that for everyone to see, jackass.

Last edited:

Gee, he's only the EDITOR.Now tell me, who decides what gets PUBLISHED?
Reporters or editors?

Show me where you see he is the editor. From what I see, he is the founder. Unless you want to back up this assertion.....

the caller has several editors including:

By David Martosko - The Daily Caller
Executive Editor

Furthermore, you didn't show me anything the Caller is in the press pool and wait for it.....WAIT FOR IT....

The Daily Caller is in the White House rotating press pool.[1] Its reporters have appeared on MSNBC, Fox News Channel, CNBC, NBC and CBS, and radio stations across the country. High-profile contributors include Mary Katharine Ham, Ginni Thomas (wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas), blog pioneer Mickey Kaus (Kausfiles), reporter Matt Lewis, and Republican strategist Roger Stone, who serves as the site's "male fashion editor."

You're wrong. You're dumb and you did nothing except solidify that for everyone to see, jackass.

Nice pretzeling dolt.

But it's too late isn't it?
You know you got pwnt and now you rushed to cover your ass.

In an interview with Politico, Carlson said that The Daily Caller will not be tied to ideology but rather will be "breaking stories of importance." In a Washington Post article, Carlson added "We're not enforcing any kind of ideological orthodoxy on anyone."[2]
THAT'S FROM YOUR SOURCE.

Now tell me, does someone who DOESN'T RUN THE SITE, get to make those decisions?

Way to fucking lose.
Way to COMPOUND your loss, by trying to mitigate your failure with obfuscation.

Holy crap...the CONZ on this board fucking SUCK at this stuff.

He's not editor, dipshit. he's a founder of the news outlet. You're a fucking moron.

So you're contention is that THE OWNER of a media outlet, doesn't have final say over what goes out over that outlet?

He OWNS it....you know that right?
Tucker Carlson’s THE DAILY CALLER’s DISGUSTING POST « Gretawire

So you're saying that the OWNER has no editorial say in the media outlet he owns?
WOW!

I guess Rupert Murdoch is off the hook for hacking the phone of a dead girl then, huh?

You know....admitting defeat is a sign of strength.
Keep insisting that you're right and refusing to admit you were wrong. It makes you look like a REAL HERO!

Bit of advice.
Don't say shit you don't KNOW to be true for fact. In short. DON'T FUCKING LIE!

At any rate, back to the story at hand, the likelihood that protesters were paid to attend is very high. I actually know people that have been paid to protest on behalf of unions.

At any rate, back to the story at hand, the likelihood that protesters were paid to attend is very high. I actually know people that have been paid to protest on behalf of unions.

Yes...let's just ignore that you're a liar who says stuff he doesn't know to be true or not.

As for hiring protestors.
So what?
Companies hire lobbyists.

Shit, ROMNEY has hired a LOBBYIST to help with his house's RENOVATION.

Perhaps you can tell us what the MORAL distinction is between a business hiring people to help them legislatively and unions hiring people to help THEM legislatively?

Let me guess? Unions are bad?

Reporters or editors?

How insulting.

You continually back up the stances and the posters that use those very sites, as well as reaganbushdebt and other whackaloon sites....

And yes.. you are stupid.... right along the lines of the other trolls like rdummy, usarmyretired, mr shithead, yidnar, etc...

How insulting.

You continually back up the stances and the posters that use those very sites, as well as reaganbushdebt and other whackaloon sites....

And yes.. you are stupid.... right along the lines of the other trolls like rdummy, usarmyretired, mr shithead, yidnar, etc...

Thats quite a BIG CLAIM you made there and didn't back up at all.

Tell you what. Come back at all the questionable cites you say I used and we can discuss them like rational adults.

Oh, so I back up people who use questionable sites?

Boo hoo. So I'm not allowed to disagree with you unless I can provide PROOF that I'm right?

SOUNDS GREAT!
Of COURSE, you'll be asking your fellow CONZ to do the SAME right?
Backing up what they say with non-partisan respected sites?

Or are you just another CON hypocrite who doesn't LIKE having a mirror shoved in front of them.

The site that pointed out that a guy named Jedi Masterbator trolled Dick Cheney's death on Twitter?
Yeah...there's a groundbreaking story. Some guy named Jedi Masterbator made rude comments on the internets. Man...that is some HARD HITTING JOURNALISM right there. Coming up next. Bears shit in the woods and the pope is Catholic.

Rachel Maddow and Ed Shultz are any better better in your opinion? Holy shit.

I bet some of those OWS asshats would have loved such a deal....

Funny you should say that. These people were NYC OWS protesters paid by the same union as the above, along with MoveOn to show up and protest.

Rachel Maddow and Ed Shultz are any better better in your opinion? Holy shit.

Well GOLLY...if I had ACTUALLY SAID that, boy WOULD I LOOK FOOLISH.

But I didn't...did I?
YOU attributed that to me.

OF COURSE you are able to back UP your contention that I think Ed and Rachel are any better by posting where I said so.
Or you are just ANOTHER CON LIAR in a long string of lying con bitches I've pwnt this week?

Well, you better post where I said Rachel and Ed are any better....don't want to be my bitch, do you?

Forum List

Back