Paging Merlin1047

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB, are you seriously that bored, or just that big of an asshole, to pull up a one post thread from 2005 just to post that comment?

Well, again for you n00bs on here, Merlin1047 was a very cherished poster on here who died of cancer. He was well respected by all sides of the political spectrum, and from what I've heard he had a great sense of humor too. :cool:

Judging from the new forum banner, it looks like merlin is dead

Fuck you. Merlin was a better man than anyone I see here today. There's a line and you crossed it. he was a good guy and respected by all at the time and you want to disrespect his memory in an effort to be a smartass.

When you can walk HALF the walk he did, then talk to me. I suspect his brass balls would crush ANYTHING you've got.

He was beyond cool and could make an actual argument and support it with facts. A lost art.

You leave the dead with their honor and to RIP or you WON'T like me one bit.:evil:

Well, again for you n00bs on here, Merlin1047 was a very cherished poster on here who died of cancer. He was well respected by all sides of the political spectrum, and from what I've heard he had a great sense of humor too. :cool:

He was also a moderator. The model of which we should pattern ourselves after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back