Page 20 News ?

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
Assuming it makes the newspapers at all....

You won't hear it on MSNBC

Grim Milestone: 1,000 Americans Dead
By JAMES DAO and ANDREW W. LEHREN
Published: May 18, 2010

On Tuesday, the toll of American dead in Afghanistan passed 1,000, after a suicide bomb in Kabul killed at least five United States service members. Having taken nearly seven years to reach the first 500 dead, the war killed the second 500 in fewer than two.

Well....we do have a new CIC don't we....

we stopped counting when the democrats didn't need the dead soldiers to bludgeon President Bush with anymore..

we stopped counting when the democrats didn't need the dead soldiers to bludgeon President Bush with anymore..

Ditto.

Kinda funny how that works doncha know??

All of a sudden all those deaths aren't quite as important now that The Great One is the Prez and not Bush. Certainly not worthy of the front page anywhere but on Fox.

I can remember how the LSM were all over that first thousand deaths in Iraq.

Jeeze.

Last edited:
Honest, a Dem told me at the beginning of 2009 that the wars held no interest to the Dems any longer and that's why they are rarely in the news.

Honest.

Honest, a Dem told me at the beginning of 2009 that the wars held no interest to the Dems any longer and that's why they are rarely in the news.

Honest.

I believe you. The evidence? Silence from the left..

So, it was a mistake to get into a war in Afghanistan?

Or it's a mistake for the person who's lap the war was thrust into, to actually carry out the steps needed to eventually end the war?

Which is it? The spin from you people varies so much from one day to the next that I can't tell anymore.

Oh, and the fact that "only 500 died" before Obama took over says nothing except that Bush pussyfooted around for 7 years in Afghanistan, letting the Taliban regain a strong foothold, while he went off and attacked the wrong country.

Of course now comes the choruses of "Why do you always Blame Bush?" defensiveness that we all have heard a million times...

On Tuesday, the toll of American dead in Afghanistan passed 1,000, after a suicide bomb in Kabul killed at least five United States service members. Having taken nearly seven years to reach the first 500 dead, the war killed the second 500 in fewer than two.

It's front page on Fox btw.

Partisan stupidity strikes again.

You all fucking fail

aviarymsnbcmsncompictur.png

aviaryfoxnewscompicture.png

Had President Obama pulled out of Iraq and Iran immediatly after taking office, we would never have heard the end of how he lost those two wars. Now that he is taking active steps to go after Al Queda in Afghanistan and Pakistan, as well as other nations, all you can people can say is that he is causing the causalties. Consider what would have happened if we had pulled out of Afghanistan a year ago. The Taliban would now be in control, and Al Queda would again have a base to freely work from.

I do not like the current situation, but that was set up by the incompetance of the prior administration.

Had President Obama pulled out of Iraq and Iran immediatly after taking office, we would never have heard the end of how he lost those two wars. Now that he is taking active steps to go after Al Queda in Afghanistan and Pakistan, as well as other nations, all you can people can say is that he is causing the causalties. Consider what would have happened if we had pulled out of Afghanistan a year ago. The Taliban would now be in control, and Al Queda would again have a base to freely work from.

I do not like the current situation, but that was set up by the incompetance of the prior administration.
We're in Iran?

Does abject liberal stupidity know no bounds?

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

We're in Iran?

Does abject liberal stupidity know no bounds?

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Actually I missed that. Old Rocks, you do in fact have some 'splaining to do.

When were we in Iran?

Not that it detracts from the point Old Rocks was making, but still.

You all fucking fail

WillowTree said:
Hi, you have received -142 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I love returning your gifts to you unopened. It makes my heart sing. really sing!

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

facts are to partisans as sunlight is to vampires

You all fucking fail

WillowTree said:
Hi, you have received -142 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I love returning your gifts to you unopened. It makes my heart sing. really sing!

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

facts are to partisans as sunlight is to vampires

don't whine, you neg repped me first. that's why I sent it back. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

just so everyone knows what you had a temper tantrum about.

Forum List

Back