Pagans Only Please

Damn ... normally you ask us pagans that and you get a decent discussion ... I have had three epic fail threads in one day ... oh well.

i dont have a "priest"...pray directly to hecate and the dark side of the moon....you are the only pagan on here like allie is the only void on here

Ive always wonder how you determine your pagan. Im curious what made you decide on that belief... Maybe its off topic. But hey im curious and lazy.

Ive always wonder how you determine your pagan. Im curious what made you decide on that belief... Maybe its off topic. But hey im curious and lazy.

I've always wondered how you can believe that your god is an alien from a planet that doesn't even exist in this universe.

I've always wondered how you can believe that your god is an alien from a planet that doesn't even exist in this universe.

The same way you believe that eating your own feces is good for you.

why are you on a pagan thread spreading that shit avatar....how did you determine to be a christian.....why do you act like its a big ass mystery...you got google use it....find out what you are talking about before you run your mouth....

pagans are just as varied as christians....or are you all like fred phelps?

you come on a pagan thread ask a smart ass question...get a smart ass answer and then get nasty...how fucking christian of you...perhaps its your type of christianity that makes us even prouder to be pagans.....

It's a fad for people who feel left out. Counter culture. Unicorn collectors.

guess many fingers i am waving with......give you a hint size of your dick in millameters...

and i dont have one fucking unicorn thank you....

why are you on a pagan thread spreading that shit avatar....how did you determine to be a christian.....why do you act like its a big ass mystery...you got google use it....find out what you are talking about before you run your mouth....

pagans are just as varied as christians....or are you all like fred phelps?

Im not spreading anything. I merely asked a question. How is seeking knowledge a bad thing?

you come on a pagan thread ask a smart ass question...get a smart ass answer and then get nasty...how fucking christian of you...perhaps its your type of christianity that makes us even prouder to be pagans.....

I ask a legitimate question. If you are too uncivil to answer it thats fine. But what the heck is wrong with asking someone why they chose their religion? What is nasty about it? what the hell is smart assed about it? Its a question for the sake of knowledge. What the heck is wrong with you people?

The same way you believe that eating your own feces is good for you.

is that a christian way of saying ...hello how are you?

is that a christian way of saying ...hello how are you?

No. Its a way of pointing out absurdity of his caricature by being absurd in response to an unprovoked attack on me.

However, you seem to have made yourself my judge. Fine. I never claimed perfection. But since you obviously expect perfection from me, I shall hereby claim the right to expect you to be perfect from now on.

This is a ridiculous conversation though. All I asked was "why do you believe in paganism?" I have no problem answering why I believe my faith. I ask Christians this all the time. Yet, somehow this is an offensive question that justifies all this outrage? Fine. If you dont want to answer. Dont. But if you are going to be mean about it, dont moan if you get burnt back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back