Paganism 101

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
someone I know watches this ancient aliens crap, where they examine ancient societies then say all their gods and ancestors were aliens.
at first I thought it was pointless entertainment, but then I started to realize, you're getting schooled on paganism.
change aliens to demons and now you have an Illuminati elementary class.

someone I know watches this ancient aliens crap, where they examine ancient societies then say all their gods and ancestors were aliens.
at first I thought it was pointless entertainment, but then I started to realize, you're getting schooled on paganism.
the gods and demons are most likely a form of alien..according to many of the Apollo crew and allied defense ministers they have been here for sometime and are influential in politics and technology to this day

If God is "real", and God created the Earth, than God is not of this Earth and thus came from somewhere else, meaning that God would be an extraterrestrial... or a group of extraterrestrials. "And we created man in our image..."

If any gods or goddesses exist physically (and not just psychologically) who "descended from the Heavens", then yeah, they came here from somewhere else in space... be it another planet or solar system, another galaxy, or perhaps even another universe!

It is exciting to think about. I like AA because they ask the tripped out questions that most people don't really even think about. And in their shows, they include countless images of epic ancient and medieval artwork, and references to a number of religions, be they Abrahamic of pagan or otherwise.
They also allow scientists and professors and whoever else to contribute and express their opinions regarding the various AA subjects they cover.

That show reminds me of these books I used to read growin' up called "Mysteries of the Unknown". They were these large black books, and there were 33 of them, with beautiful covers and full colored artwork and a lot of shiny pages and reflective lettering and images in silver and gold, and they discussed various "occult" subjects from an academic perspective, with titles such as "Witches and Witchcraft", "Dreams and Dreaming", "Mysterious Creatures", "Eastern Mysteries", "Mystic Places", "Earth Energies", "Time & Space", "Visions and Prophecies", "Ancient Wisdom and Secret Sects", "Magical Arts", "Alien Encounters", "Secrets of the Alchemists", "Cosmic Duality", "Cosmic Connections", "Mind over Matter"...and others.

Naturally, I find "Ancient Aliens" to be an epic and awesome show.

If God is "real", and God created the Earth, than God is not of this Earth and thus came from somewhere else, meaning that God would be an extraterrestrial... or a group of extraterrestrials. "And we created man in our image..."

If any gods or goddesses exist physically (and not just psychologically) who "descended from the Heavens", then yeah, they came here from somewhere else in space... be it another planet or solar system, another galaxy, or perhaps even another universe!

It is exciting to think about. I like AA because they ask the tripped out questions that most people don't really even think about. And in their shows, they include countless images of epic ancient and medieval artwork, and references to a number of religions, be they Abrahamic of pagan or otherwise.
They also allow scientists and professors and whoever else to contribute and express their opinions regarding the various AA subjects they cover.

That show reminds me of these books I used to read growin' up called "Mysteries of the Unknown". They were these large black books, and there were 33 of them, with beautiful covers and full colored artwork and a lot of shiny pages and reflective lettering and images in silver and gold, and they discussed various "occult" subjects from an academic perspective, with titles such as "Witches and Witchcraft", "Dreams and Dreaming", "Mysterious Creatures", "Eastern Mysteries", "Mystic Places", "Earth Energies", "Time & Space", "Visions and Prophecies", "Ancient Wisdom and Secret Sects", "Magical Arts", "Alien Encounters", "Secrets of the Alchemists", "Cosmic Duality", "Cosmic Connections", "Mind over Matter"...and others.

they are some wnat interesting but also seem to be a big distraction from revelations and discloser occuring in the here and now

Populism Parentheses

There's a troop of junior high students who carry water-pistols as a symbolic statement against eco-pollution. This troop has strict standards of membership induction/filtration procedure, and they not only parallel the modern hysteria surrounding vigilantism-fantasy comic book characters such as Batman (DC Comics) and Spider-Man (Marvel Comics), but they also reveal the eerie but undenibale 'pseudo-spiritualism' surrounding populism sentimentalism groups/clubs.

How is this different from Satan worship?

:afro:

Trekkies Club (Wikipedia)

Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics - Wikipedia)

lms.jpg

Are these the same people who would discredit Juan Deigo's Tilma? :dunno:

Image.jpg

the gods and demons are most likely a form of alien..according to many of the Apollo crew and allied defense ministers they have been here for sometime and are influential in politics and technology to this day
Yet another conspiracy theory by the paranoid and the silly.

I'm glad you mentioned the books you read when you were a child. It confirms what I suspected earlier. That you are a multi-generational Satanist. You've been taught a lie. There are no gods or goddesses. There is only Jesus Christ who is God Almighty and Satan - a fallen angel (and defeated foe) and his demons. There is nothing else, no other worldly gods or goddesses, no other galaxies with other "gods", no rewards to be had by Lucifer.......... everything created belongs to God Almighty who is Jesus Christ. It's a battle between Jesus Christ and Satan. And Jesus is the Victor. There is no other reality. There is nothing in between. No aliens. Those are demons set on taking those they can deceive straight to hell at the end.

Who you choose to serve will determine where you will be for all eternity. Heaven or hell. For those who will choose Jesus Christ and become born again - renounce Satan, they will receive eternal life and heaven - as is true for all who are lost.

But to all those who choose to serve Satan and call themselves gods or goddesses - there will be everlasting torment in hell. There is no reward to look forward to. Only eternal torment in hell for ever and ever and ever............

Last edited:
Populism Parentheses

There's a troop of junior high students who carry water-pistols as a symbolic statement against eco-pollution. This troop has strict standards of membership induction/filtration procedure, and they not only parallel the modern hysteria surrounding vigilantism-fantasy comic book characters such as Batman (DC Comics) and Spider-Man (Marvel Comics), but they also reveal the eerie but undenibale 'pseudo-spiritualism' surrounding populism sentimentalism groups/clubs.

How is this different from Satan worship?

:afro:

Trekkies Club (Wikipedia)

Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics - Wikipedia)

View attachment 40717

You're a Satanist, Abishai. You need to repent and turn from Satan while you still can. Hell is for all eternity and like Satan - you will suffer in eternal torment there. The only difference between you and Satan is that you have been given the opportunity to repent and turn from your evil. It is too late for Satan. Do not be foolish and waste the mercy offered you. Receive forgiveness through Jesus Christ and leave your service to Satan behind forever. Otherwise you will remember this day for ever on the day you enter into hell for the final time.......

About your comic book fascination: watch this -

Worshipping Satan is foolishness because Satan is not the winner of this battle. Jesus Christ is. You have believed a lie. He is not going to win in the end. He has lost and he knows this. He just doesn't want you to know it - if he can't have heaven - his only alternative is to take as many to hell with him in order to grieve the heart of God. If you are foolish enough to let him do it? You'll regret it for all of eternity!

Last edited:

they are some wnat interesting but also seem to be a big distraction from revelations and discloser occuring in the here and now

You need to believe the Word of God written in Revelation, Eots and not believe the lies of Satan. He is the father of lies and every liar. For an education on what Satan is really about - listen to this one:

You are right. There is no such thing as aliens from outer space - those are demons that are deceiving the multitudes. Their destiny is the same as all who follow and obey them. Eternal torment in hell. At the judgment seat of Christ it will be too late to repent. Today is the day of repentance and Salvation. Not tomorrow. TODAY.

You are right. There is no such thing as aliens from outer space - those are demons that are deceiving the multitudes. Their destiny is the same as all who follow and obey them. Eternal torment in hell. At the judgment seat of Christ it will be too late to repent. Today is the day of repentance and Salvation. Not tomorrow. TODAY.

Jeremiah. The very first verse of the Bible explains that God is indeed an extraterrestrial.

I believe that people who choose to serve Satan should know the truth before they stumble along blindly and headlong into disaster.

This video presents enough factual information about heaven and hell to give any person a good enough reason to turn from their sin and call upon Christ for forgiveness and salvation.

and yet you continue to put forth your false prophet....who is the one who claimed jesus would tour with him on rival and yet that did not happen....a false prophet telling lies and you follow him....

according to your own claimed beliefs you are following a false prophet and not jesus....

I believe that people who choose to serve Satan should know the truth before they stumble along blindly and headlong into disaster.

This video presents enough factual information about heaven and hell to give any person a good enough reason to turn from their sin and call upon Christ for forgiveness and salvation.

Oh look, more "factual information" from yet another spurious source, namely from what has long been exposed as a falsely attributed work by George Larkin in which he plagiarized Bunyan's 1658 work entitled A Few Sighs From Hell, or the Groans of a Damned Soul (which was published as a work of fiction). :rolleyes:

Seriously, Jeri, you need to pull your head out of your ass for a breath of fresh air.

Forum List

Back