Paducah, KY "Homeless Tent City" Residents Must Leave

Man dude, you are all over the place.. homelessness has INCREASED under THIS ADMINISTATION...
. . . because of the economic ruin perpetrated by the previous administration.

Did the current administration engineer an unlawful, unnecessary invasion and fail to budget for it?

Did the current administration reduce taxes on the upper income brackets at the same time as launching that ruinously costly military aggression?

Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Levin, and other right wing propagandists are feeding you bad information. You need to learn some facts. I criticize Obama for a lot of things but the economy is not his fault.

Bush inherited an economy in good shape with a projected surplus. He left Office with an enormous deficit and a major military operation underway.

Yeah well, where the hell is that 800 billion stimulus your DEAR LEADER and his comrades in arms said was going to save us all?
Or all them green energy jobs that your Dear Leader stole money from us that went bankrupt?
stop spewing your talking points and get into the HERE AND NOW.

Man dude, you are all over the place.. homelessness has INCREASED under THIS ADMINISTATION...
. . . because of the economic ruin perpetrated by the previous administration.

Did the current administration engineer an unlawful, unnecessary invasion and fail to budget for it?

Did the current administration reduce taxes on the upper income brackets at the same time as launching that ruinously costly military aggression?

Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Levin, and other right wing propagandists are feeding you bad information. You need to learn some facts. I criticize Obama for a lot of things but the economy is not his fault.

Bush inherited an economy in good shape with a projected surplus. He left Office with an enormous deficit and two major military operations underway.
Yup. I called it.

Forum List

Back