Pac's pound nelson

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
TAMPA -- A possible explanation for Democratic Florida Senator Bill Nelson's recent dramatic downward slide in polls is a series of PACs that are spending freely on negative ads against him.

In the space of two months, Nelson, seeking a third Senate term, has gone from 10 points ahead of conservative Republican challenger Connie Mack IV to 10 points behind, at least as measured by Rasmussen. During this time Congressman Mack, son of former Florida U.S. Senator Connie Mack III, has done little or nothing to account for the movement. (Mack faces two opponents in the Aug. 14 primary, but is prohibitively ahead of both in the polls.)

The American Spectator : PACs Pound Nelson

I hope the Republicans take the Senate.

Another one bites the dust (maybe).

To early to tell......

I don't think so. Florida is heavy on seniors. Seniors know obama stole half a trillion dollars from medicare and gave them 250 bucks to help buy drugs in return. Nelson voted for that shit. It's a done deal I think.

TAMPA -- A possible explanation for Democratic Florida Senator Bill Nelson's recent dramatic downward slide in polls is a series of PACs that are spending freely on negative ads against him.

In the space of two months, Nelson, seeking a third Senate term, has gone from 10 points ahead of conservative Republican challenger Connie Mack IV to 10 points behind, at least as measured by Rasmussen. During this time Congressman Mack, son of former Florida U.S. Senator Connie Mack III, has done little or nothing to account for the movement. (Mack faces two opponents in the Aug. 14 primary, but is prohibitively ahead of both in the polls.)

Nelson needs to go. He is MY Senator and he doesn't have my support.

The SOB voted for ObamaCare.

So...going negative DOES work and is acceptable for the Win.

You raise the point I first thought of when I read this.

It seems Obama has held Romney in check with negative adds.

And if Obama wins, the acrimony at the Federal Level is going to be as thick a London fog.

I don't like negative adds.

I wish Rove and Co. would not attack Obama with them.

And if Obama wins, the acrimony at the Federal Level is going to be as thick a London fog.

It's not negative if it's the truth. obama happens to be telling lies about Romney.

Pointing out peoples Negatives is perfectly fine, and needed in a Campaign, but lying about them is not. Problem is, and Obama know this, It works.

Forum List

Back