Pacquiao Believes God for Victory over Mayweather

resize
Lol yeah Mayweather's a little bitch. He's going to be remembered as the reason boxing died as a sport.

Of course the hundreds of millions of dollars will probably go a long way towards assuaging his guilt. :laugh:

I asked my husband if a Boxer can be a Christian, Luddly. He said, yes. It is a Sport. Can a baseball player be a Christian? Can a football player be a Christian? I believe they can be Christians and give God the glory for their victories. Sure. Why not?

Where did I say a boxer can't be a christian?

I didn't.

I didn't even hint at anything like that.

There is no "glory" in boxing or in beating the brains out of another person for the fun and profit of their owners. Ultimately, boxing is very sad. The god/Jesus I learned about would turn away from it.

About using (what you believe to be) god's creations to hurt other of his creations - Does cockfighting or dog fighting also give glory to god? Many of the owners of those animals would say they are christian. Do those blood sports give glory to your god?

BTW, did you see the link I left for you in the animal photo thread in Photography?

I dont have a problem with them claiming they are a christian. I just said it always amused me they thought god was telling them to hurt someone physically in order to win something.

amen to that.

:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back