Packing Wars

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
My husband and I travel quite a bit and I consider myself an expert at packing. We are going away for 7 days, which requires 21 outfits and 14 pairs of shoes. Why would my husband oppose? Help me out here ladies.

My husband and I travel quite a bit and I consider myself an expert at packing. We are going away for 7 days, which requires 21 outfits and 14 pairs of shoes. Why would my husband oppose? Help me out here ladies.

I would guess your husband's a gentleman and has to heft all that stuff around. Guys like to travel light and cut down on hassles.
As I recall your going to Mexico, so heck, why so much, your husband probably wants you half dressed or less most of the time, I'm guessing. A candle and a bikini seems about right.

My husband and I travel quite a bit and I consider myself an expert at packing.

We are going away for 7 days, which requires 21 outfits and 14 pairs of shoes. Why would my husband oppose? Help me out here ladies.

:lol: You couldn't possibly narrow it down a bit???

Last edited:
I'm just joshing Valerie. I fit everything into one garment bag and a small carry on and he still thinks its too much. I only brought five pairs of shoes. That was tough.

I'm just joshing Valerie. I fit everything into one garment bag and a small carry on and he still thinks its too much. I only brought five pairs of shoes. That was tough.

I knew you were joshing, silly! :tongue:

And I was thinking four or five pairs is more like it too. :lol:

You bring it, you carry it.

End of discussion. :cool:

Forum List

Back