Packers: 'Too early' to gauge Rodgers' shoulder injury

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Un fucking believable! Favre throws 6 TD's today for the Jets and I'm stuck rooting for this pussy, who is hurt, because he threw the ball too hard.

TAMPA, Fla. -- Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers hurt his right shoulder during a 30-21 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Packers don't expect to know how serious the injury is until Monday.

Rodgers, who missed two series in the fourth quarter on Sunday, thinks he may have separated the shoulder.

"It felt like that's what possibly happened," the fourth-year pro said after being sacked three times and throwing his first three interceptions of the season. "But we're going to wait until tomorrow to figure out exactly what the problem is."

With the Packers leading 21-20, Rodgers was removed from the game and replaced by Matt Flynn for Green Bay's first offensive possession of the fourth quarter.

ESPN - Packers: 'Too early' to gauge Rodgers' shoulder injury - NFL

Un fucking believable! Favre throws 6 TD's today for the Jets and I'm stuck rooting for this pussy, who is hurt, because he threw the ball too hard.

Actually Rodgers hurt his arm getting tackled. He landed on the ground shoulder-first. He came back and played through the pain.

Rodgers will be fine. He's a tough kid and having a decent year so far. It's funny to watch Packer fans already starting to throw this kid under the bus. You see this a lot when a player replaces a great one.

Actually Rodgers hurt his arm getting tackled. He landed on the ground shoulder-first. He came back and played through the pain.

Rodgers will be fine. He's a tough kid and having a decent year so far. It's funny to watch Packer fans already starting to throw this kid under the bus. You see this a lot when a player replaces a great one.

I was being sarcastic. I asure you that I am well informed on what happened, considering that I was at the game. As far as Rodgers being a "tough kid," what evidence do you have of that? Every year that has been a pro (this is his fourth) he has been injured. All injuries came as a back up. This is troublesome considering that Green Bay had the oppurtunity to have the player that Rodgers replaced. You know that guy that hasn't missed a start since 1992. The guy that played 2/3 of a season with a broken thumb on his throwing hand. The guy that just today threw 6 touchdown passes.

The Green Bay team that I saw this week is the same one that I saw lose to Dallas last week. Lethargic, apathetic, and uninspired. Any former football can tell you what that means. No leadership.

Am I evil because I wanted to see Favre at the helm in Minnesota? "Favre to Peterson! Another touchdown!"

Woulda been awesome... :eusa_dance:

Here's wishing Rodgers a full, fast recovery.

Forum List

Back