Packers- Falcons

this is why I built a kitchen that overlooks the family room, I never miss the Failcons sucking wind...

Attachments

• $falcon1.jpg
    $falcon1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
God good thing I was drinking for this shit fest. :doubt:

Rodgers 31-36, 366 yds, 3 tds -- what is that, like a 120 rating? Dude's a beast.

No doubt, GB should be considered NFC favorites regardless of who win at Soldier tomorrow.

Without injuries, there's a seriously legit argument for them then being the best team in football. And even with the napalm of injuries to their first team, they're still sick as fuck. The depth is amazing. I picked Atlanta for this one, and they just diarrhead an egg, just like when I picked the Eagles over the Pack. Fucking great.

I said Eagles-Patriots in Dallas, but now I'm going with Pack-Pats. And Im' seriously thinking the patriots COULD win it. For real. This A-Rods best game that I've seen. Their D-line was beast too.

YES!!! PACKERS WIN! PACKERS WIN! PACKERS WIN!!!

Now here's hoping for a Packers/Bears Championship so the Pack can snuff the Bears at home for the Super Bowl.

Wow! Where did Green Bay come from? Jimmy Johnson was right: all they needed was a solid running game and look out!

I might have to revise my thinking. Green Bay is looking mighty good!

Well I had to record the last quarter and just finished watching it. I can tell you..... wait a minute ........ what is that........... you smell that????? Smells like rotten Falcons...... Do we have another case of fallen bird syndrome?

Yes, yes we do......

An unsolicited tip to all NFL defenders: If you're down 14 points in a playoff game, don't mock the quarterback that's beating you after making a relatively-inconsequential sack at the start of the second half.

Sadly, this advice comes too late for John Abraham(notes). The Atlanta Falcons defensive end sacked Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers(notes) at the start of the second half and celebrated by mocking Rodgers' championship-belt move. Not a terrible move, but better done when your team isn't down two touchdowns at home.

Video: Abraham mocks Rodgers' dance, Rodgers returns favor - Shutdown Corner - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Now here's hoping for a Packers/Bears Championship so the Pack can snuff the Bears at home for the Super Bowl.
Bears are the higher seed right? They would play at Soldier Field. Besides, I think the SeaHawks can beat Da' Bears (not saying they will), then you would get the NFC Title game at Green Bay.

Last edited:
Bears are the higher seed right? They would play at Soldier Field. Besides, I think the SeaHawks can beat Da' Bears (not saying they will), then you would get the NFC Title game at Green Bay.
nope Seattle won their division. We'd have to go into the house of a losing team for the championship. Gimme Chicago. Oh please oh please.

On the other hand, if the Packers get the Seahawks, I give them about a 70% chance to be super bowl bound. they've owned the Seahawks ever since Holmgren was coaching them.

Last edited:
An unsolicited tip to all NFL defenders: If you're down 14 points in a playoff game, don't mock the quarterback that's beating you after making a relatively-inconsequential sack at the start of the second half.

Sadly, this advice comes too late for John Abraham(notes). The Atlanta Falcons defensive end sacked Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers(notes) at the start of the second half and celebrated by mocking Rodgers' championship-belt move. Not a terrible move, but better done when your team isn't down two touchdowns at home.

Video: Abraham mocks Rodgers' dance, Rodgers returns favor - Shutdown Corner - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
I was laughing at the 5 potential sacks that Rodgers got away from that good tackling would have nailed him and then thrown a 5-15 yard strike.

But yes, the advice to not mock the QB that's carving you up with record setting numbers and making you look bad, is sound.

Forum List

Back