Package filled with “Nails and Shrapnel” en route to Austin Explodes at San Antonio FedEx Facility

Wonder if this is the same story :

upload_2018-3-20_8-34-1.png

or another incident...........

Funny how it is FED EX when FED EX was the only company to support our 2nd amendment and didn't act like the other morons.

The ante is being upped by whoever's doing this. I'm gonna say it's Muslims. There's gotta be a way to catch whoever sent the box through FedEx's tracking system..

Package filled with 'Nails and Shrapnel' en route to Austin Explodes at San Antonio FedEx Facility

Muslims? Yeah, it could have been Obama.... but me thinks an Antifa queer

-Geaux
Board scum?

Yea, I only know a few I suspect as muslim..

-Geaux

If this was the work of a terrorist, a group would claim responsibility. If it was a lone wolf terrorist, he/she would still let the public know that it was for Allah. This is clearly something else. As a couple of these seven bombs, involved FedEx and FedEx made it clear that they are not taking a stand on the matter of the NRA, that "may" be a possible factor and we don't know where the victims stood on the gun issue, however, it's obviously anybody's guess as to the real motive. It could just end up being some nut case who wants to wreak havoc.

I am surprised that a Pinhead Liberal hasn't come along in this thread (yet)...to demand that we outlaw bombs.

Forum List

Back