Pack of Latino Lies: PBS "As Long As I Remember".

luckystrike

Rookie
May 25, 2011
It starts out with the biggest lie:

Mexican Americans accounted for approximately
20% of US casualties in Vietnam.​

What an absolute crock of SHIT!!!​

Active Duty Military Deaths in Vietnam​

White.........49,826...............85.6
Black.......... 7,243...............12.4
Other..........1,148................ 2.0​

Now military death are not the only part of casualties but they are usually a uniform indicator. Unless Mexican Americans were shooting and wounding themselves in record numbers to get a trip home, the statistic they mention in the show is fabricated, like most of LA RAZA propaganda is. To give credit to people who deserve little is the theft of truth.

Last edited:
No surprise it appeared on PBS without anyone pausing to think "wait a minute...20%??? 1 out of 5???"
They could have at least made up a number that was even remotely possible.

Now military death are not the only part of casualties but they are usually a uniform indicator. Unless Mexican Americans were shooting and wounding themselves in record numbers to get a trip home, the statistic they mention in the show is fabricated, like most of LA RAZA propaganda is. To give credit to people who deserve little is the theft of truth.

You didn't refute the claim. Mexican Americans would fall under the "White" category. You'd have to find stats that seperate Whites into Hispanic/non-Hispanic.

Now it does seem unlikely to me that almost half of all White casualties would be Mexican American, so I'm not buying the 20% claim, but I'd have to see all the data to know.

• Banned

Now military death are not the only part of casualties but they are usually a uniform indicator. Unless Mexican Americans were shooting and wounding themselves in record numbers to get a trip home, the statistic they mention in the show is fabricated, like most of LA RAZA propaganda is. To give credit to people who deserve little is the theft of truth.​

You didn't refute the claim. Mexican Americans would fall under the "White" category. You'd have to find stats that seperate Whites into Hispanic/non-Hispanic.

Now it does seem unlikely to me that almost half of all White casualties would be Mexican American, so I'm not buying the 20% claim, but I'd have to see all the data to know.

"Other" means any other races not white or black. They are listed in the publication that I provided a link for. My point was to show that 98% of the American war dead in the Vietnam War were not Latinos.

It is interesting to note that Mexico's population is less than 2% of the world's. Yet look how many we allow in the US and their pissed because they want to shovel in more!

• Banned
No surprise it appeared on PBS without anyone pausing to think "wait a minute...20%??? 1 out of 5???"
They could have at least made up a number that was even remotely possible.

How much do the Mexican give to PBS during those pledge drives? If it is the same as what they give to the Catholic Church on Sundays, PBS will soon go dark.

You do realize that in some statistics from that time period Latinos were considered white, right? Even today some are classified as white.

You do realize that in some statistics from that time period Latinos were considered white, right? Even today some are classified as white.

You mean that some might pass for American?

Well Duh, any race can pass for american as we are a nation of immigrants.

However, what luissa was saying, is that not all latinos have brown skin some have white. However, the way luissa was using that statement was to say "well since some are white latinos it might be true that 20% were latino" however that wouldn't work as white latinos still have latino in their racial classification.

All of this is stupid anyway, who cares what color/race people were...it really doesn't matter.

However, what luissa was saying, is that not all latinos have brown skin some have white. However, the way luissa was using that statement was to say "well since some are white latinos it might be true that 20% were latino" however that wouldn't work as white latinos still have latino in their racial classification.

All of this is stupid anyway, who cares what color/race people were...it really doesn't matter.

It matters if you're an American who wants to see immigrants from every country get a chance at being an American. Not just brown Spanish First people.

It matters if you're an American who wants to see immigrants from every country get a chance at being an American. Not just brown Spanish First people.

I want to see immigrants come here legally from all countries.

As far as the illegals, well, im glad i dont live on the border.
MG-62481.jpg

Last edited:

yes white latino and latino

They are still considered latino though ;).

The stupid thing was wrong, don't defend idiocy luissy ;)

Not at the time of the Vietnam war. Look up the statistics, they never list Latinos as a group.
I am outside with my son right now, but I found a few other links with the 20%.

You are an idiot?
You do realize the stats you posted doesn't prove what they said is wrong, right?
Mexican Americans fall under the white category. ;)

How about you post some statistics that prove they are wrong.

Not at the time of the Vietnam war. Look up the statistics, they never list Latinos as a group.

You obviously don't know how to click the link I provided. It breaks up all the races from the Korean War till the present.

You are an idiot?
You do realize the stats you posted doesn't prove what they said is wrong, right?
Mexican Americans fall under the white category. ;)

How about you post some statistics that prove they are wrong.

The stats are correct. They even spell out the fact that during WW2 and before, they didn't keep such records.

you know i'll trust that your telling the truth there.

However, if they didn't list latinos then how can we truly know if it was 20% ;)

Now military death are not the only part of casualties but they are usually a uniform indicator. Unless Mexican Americans were shooting and wounding themselves in record numbers to get a trip home, the statistic they mention in the show is fabricated, like most of LA RAZA propaganda is. To give credit to people who deserve little is the theft of truth.​

"Other" means any other races not white or black. They are listed in the publication that I provided a link for. My point was to show that 98% of the American war dead in the Vietnam War were not Latinos.

It is interesting to note that Mexico's population is less than 2% of the world's. Yet look how many we allow in the US and their pissed because they want to shovel in more!

"Other" would more then likely be Asian. There are three established "races" Caucasian, Asian and Black.

You obviously don't know how to click the link I provided. It breaks up all the races from the Korean War till the present.

Latino is an ethnicity.

Forum List

Back